Non-Sub Soapbox

Non-Sub Soapbox

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
31 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @startreader
Robbie, you explicitly laughed at people dying, hurt and displaced in Houston, and you know it.
explicitly, really? where have I laughed at or mocked anyone that was dead. Produce it now. If you cannot or will not then its simply another vacuous claim which has marred your credibility here some calling into question your ability to synthesize reality as a direct consequence.

Isn't the sun up, shouldn't you be getting back to your sepulchre before you turn to dust? One hopes you ad a pleasant night sucking the humanity from people, you vampire!😵

Moves
31 Aug 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
explicitly, really? where have I laughed at or mocked anyone that was dead. Produce it now. If you cannot or will not then its simply another vacuous claim which has marred your credibility here some calling into question your ability to synthesize reality as a direct consequence.

Isn't the sun up, shouldn't you be getting back to your sepulch ...[text shortened]... urn to dust? One hopes you ad a pleasant night sucking the humanity from people, you vampire!😵
Been staying up too late again? Sounds like it!

You lost your grip on reality a long time ago.

rc

Moves
31 Aug 17

Originally posted by @startreader
Been staying up too late again? Sounds like it!

You lost your grip on reality a long time ago.
Where is the evidence, why is there no evidence, please reproduce the evidence for your now ludicrous claim.

st johnstone

Moves
31 Aug 17

Where is the evidence, why is there no evidence, please reproduce the evidence for your now ludicrous claim.
Everyone saw it.
Can't remember the tripe you type
Maybe cut down on the alcohol

You wee jakey scum bucket

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @lemondrop
just as he rose to the top of the ladder
robbie will become the leader of the non subs
you may now bask in this glory
I thought he fell off that ladder?

And anyway, non-subs don't require a leader. Due to living on the poverty line, we only ever follow the money.

rc

Moves
31 Aug 17

Originally posted by @roma45
Everyone saw it.
Can't remember the tripe you type
Maybe cut down on the alcohol

You wee jakey scum bucket
Can't remember???, Gee, maybe a good slap on the bak o the heid might jig up some o those forgotten memories.

st johnstone

Moves
31 Aug 17

Can't remember???, Gee, maybe a good slap on the bak o the heid might jig up some o those forgotten memories.
Who are you?

Who cares

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Aug 17

robbie,

Could you try that in English? Never mind I understand now it is after 5:00 p.m., there!!!!

-VR