New clan points system

New clan points system

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
21 Dec 17

Originally posted by @sirdubalot
It’s FRISP not frisk
And that makes more sense?

A former cheat from strategic ultimatum never makes sense though.
Merry Christmas bozo

Moves
21 Dec 17
1 edit

Hi Roma

Just to be helpful, FRISP is an acronym. Anti Scots. Repulsive, the F word, ignorant and pig in there as well.

Obviously one of your admirers. I would say sticking 'knob' on the end makes it totally nonsensical.

Have a good Christmas, nice to see Ronnie playing well again, though John H made a mug of him in the recent Scottish Open.

st johnstone

Moves
21 Dec 17

Originally posted by @blood-on-the-tracks
Hi Roma

Just to be helpful, FRISP is an acronym. Anti Scots. Repulsive, the F word, ignorant and pig in there as well.

Obviously one of your admirers. I would say sticking 'knob' on the end makes it totally nonsensical.

Have a good Christmas, nice to see Ronnie playing well again, though John H made a mug of him in the recent Scottish Open.
Merry Christmas to you as well off from tomorrow night for 8 days
No doubt the ignorant troll will pm me for a face to face meeting
Yawn a lame keyboard coward

Got a snooker competition on the 28th and 29th fingers crossed.

A message from my latest leg hunperGFYWAPKWABHO.

Moves
21 Dec 17

Thought you lot North of the border didn't recover from Hogmanay until 10th January!! More like 3 weeks off!

Great way to spend the break, potting a few balls (no pun intended!)

Beautiful sport. Almost 100% pure skill (kicks aside), and those of us who have tried to play realise exactly how blessed the Ronnie's/Hendrys/ Hurricanes etc are.

st johnstone

Moves
21 Dec 17

Originally posted by @blood-on-the-tracks
Thought you lot North of the border didn't recover from Hogmanay until 10th January!! More like 3 weeks off!

Great way to spend the break, potting a few balls (no pun intended!)

Beautiful sport. Almost 100% pure skill (kicks aside), and those of us who have tried to play realise exactly how blessed the Ronnie's/Hendrys/ Hurricanes etc are.
Kicks are a great excuse I often use. 😀

Moves
21 Dec 17

Aye

Bit obvious if you don't even hit the 'jaws' though!!