Go back
Looking for a clan,

Looking for a clan,

Clans


that I can take over and be a Tyrant 😡


No

Piss off

1 edit

@Pus said
that I can take over and be a Tyrant 😡
There rae lots and lots of clans that have been given up. You proabably can ask Russ to take one over from a vanished player.

e.g. Clan 10


🤣 that's funny


@Ponderable said
There rae lots and lots of clans that have been given up. You proabably can ask Russ to take one over from a vanished player.

e.g. Clan 10
I think 'Woke Blokes' is also seeking a new leader.


Hardy har har 😐


@The-Grifter had a clan Clan 25466


@Ponderable

I want a successful clan that I can Lord over 😡


@Pus said
@Ponderable

I want a successful clan that I can Lord over 😡
Donald, is that you?


@Pus
Just start your own. You could be the Open Sore Clan, with clan leader Pus. That should work.