I Dedicate this to Metallica

I Dedicate this to Metallica

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
02 Apr 16
2 edits

Keep trying to catch the Easy Riders ridin dirty! 😵

M

Moves
03 Apr 16

Are the Easy Riders and Metallica members exchanging insults the sole purpose of the Clan Forum?

rc

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by Metacomedian
Are the Easy Riders and Metallica members exchanging insults the sole purpose of the Clan Forum?
I think your statement is in the form of a loaded question. For example it contains an assumption that the sole purpose the Easy Riders use the clan forum for is to insult Metallica and vice versa This is demonstrably false. We use it to recruit, to ask questions relating to the clan system (see the thread how do I reactivate a player) and to proclaim our greatness.

rc

Moves
03 Apr 16
2 edits

would also like to dedicate this to Metliica,

Da Easy Riders, easy like Sunday morning!😵

Here

Moves
03 Apr 16

yes
they just want to make the clan forum useless

M

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by padger
yes
they just want to make the clan forum useless
This concentration does no good for the forum. In my view, the insults should be more evenly distributed among the clans.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Apr 16

This concentration does no good for the forum. In my view, the insults should be more evenly distributed among the clans.
If your clan "McNamara's Band" was worth mentioning it would be mentioned. It's not. End of story.

M

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I think your statement is in the form of a loaded question.
It was a rhetorical question indeed.

M

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
If your clan "McNamara's Band" was worth mentioning it would be mentioned. It's not. End of story.
By mentioning it, you kind of failed miserably in denying the clan the merit of an insult.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Apr 16

By mentioning it, you kind of failed miserably in denying the clan the merit of an insult.
It was purposeful. I thought you would have caught that.

M

Moves
03 Apr 16

It was purposeful. I thought you would have caught that.
Thanks for the insult. Now we're finally beginning to spread the hate around.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Apr 16

Thanks for the insult. Now we're finally beginning to spread the hate around.
No worries dude. You needed a bit of attention. I gave it to you. Hopefully your happy now.

M

Moves
03 Apr 16

No worries dude. You needed a bit of attention. I gave it to you. Hopefully your happy now.
Yes, thanks. Please proceed with the normal insults exchange with Robbie. I don't know if you noticed but he made a joke right above, alluding, I assume, to the great distance in points between your two clans in this great 2016 race. I think a clever comeback is in due order now.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Apr 16

Yes, thanks. Please proceed with the normal insults exchange with Robbie. I don't know if you noticed but he made a joke right above, alluding, I assume, to the great distance in points between your two clans in this great 2016 race. I think a clever comeback is in due order now.
I doubt that he was alluding to my clan dude. Maybe you should do your homework.Hey though, don't worry, I deal with dullards on a daily basis.

Moves
03 Apr 16

You either got the wrong person or the wrong clan there? Not to worry though.