1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 00:14
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Ms Gertrude,
    You shouldn't be talking about your short forum ban. The Moderator may be thinking he/she didn't make it long enough. I got loads of experience with forum bans, trust me on this!!

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    you are probably right
    I'll be good
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 00:15
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    let's just say the little bitch went to the mods
    Ms. Gertrude,
    Calling names doesn't help your cause, it just makes you look worst.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 00:20
    Ms. Gertrude,
    Calling names doesn't help your cause, it just makes you look worst.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    how would you refer to a cowardly little bitch
    someone who has been taunting me since I booted him from my clan?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 00:24
    how would you refer to a cowardly little bitch
    someone who has been taunting me since I booted him from my clan?
    Ms. Gertrude,
    I have no idea who you are talking about. Also I have no details on what happened and what the circumstances were at the time. Then I would have to hear both sides of the story, to give my opinion on it.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 00:26
    Ms. Gertrude,
    I have no idea who you are talking about. Also I have no details on what happened and what the circumstances were at the time. Then I would have to hear both sides of the story, to give my opinion on it.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    you are a most reasonable man
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 07:441 edit
    you are a most reasonable man
    Go on girly boy. Tell us all why Roma (and everyone else) left your clan. I seem to remember that it involved love.............yours for carrobie that is.

Common.........fill us all in on the (intimate) details. Should make for quite a beautiful romance story.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 08:041 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Go on girly boy. Tell us all why Roma (and everyone else) left your clan. I seem to remember that it involved love.............yours for carrobie that is.

Common.........fill us all in on the (intimate) details. Should make for quite a beautiful romance story.
    he was booted because he couldn't win any games, he was a total millstone around the clans neck, dead wood, lemondrop had no choice but to boot him.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 08:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    he was booted because he couldn't win any games, he was a total millstone around the clans neck, dead wood, lemondrop had no choice but to boot him.
    Wow...............you must be really scared of Lemondrop blabbing the truth of the matter carrobie. I can see why as it is a very embarrassing situation for you.

I find it hard to believe your claims of being a Jehovah's Witness when you lie so easily. Does your religion condone lying?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 08:281 edit
    Wow...............you must be really scared of Lemondrop blabbing the truth of the matter carrobie. I can see why as it is a very embarrassing situation for you.

I find it hard to believe your claims of being a Jehovah's Witness when you lie so easily. Does your religion condone lying?
    your friend was booted for lameness, I would have booted him too the same as i booted you from Knock on wood, for the same reason. Is there any clans that you have not been in that have not had to boot you? you are the booted ones!
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 08:35
    your friend was booted for lameness, I would have booted him too the same as i booted you from Knock on wood, for the same reason. Is there any clans that you have not been in that have not had to boot you? you are the booted ones!
    I have never been booted from any clan.

It seems that lying is acceptable and in fact encouraged by the Jehovah's Witness religion.

I'm sure they see you as a great ambassador. Well there you have it folks, proof that Jehovah's Witnesses are a pack of liars.

Case closed.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 08:36
    I have never been booted from any clan.

It seems that lying is acceptable and in fact encouraged by the Jehovah's Witness religion.

I'm sure they see you as a great ambassador. Well there you have it folks, proof that Jehovah's Witnesses are a pack of liars.

Case closed.
    you are a booted one and so is your friend, did lemon not also boot you from his clan?
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 08:43
    you are a booted one and so is your friend, did lemon not also boot you from his clan?
    Never in his clan.

The only clan of yours that I was in was KOW. That was hilarious. When Bindi passed over the leadership to you (she'd asked everyone else but no one wanted it) there was a stampede to leave the clan. One day 20 members..............the next day only you..........and a few tumbleweeds blowing around. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. People tripping over each other in their haste to get out.

You must have felt so loved!!!

Ha Ha Ha,,,,,,,,,,those were the days
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 08:58
    Hey Robbie..........a very interesting clip for you.

Tell me .....is that you.....the guy with the white hat........they keep naming you every time he comes on camera.

YouTube
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 09:001 edit
    Never in his clan.

The only clan of yours that I was in was KOW. That was hilarious. When Bindi passed over the leadership to you (she'd asked everyone else but no one wanted it) there was a stampede to leave the clan. One day 20 members..............the next day only you..........and a few tumbleweeds blowing around. It was one of the funniest thin ...[text shortened]... eir haste to get out.

You must have felt so loved!!!

Ha Ha Ha,,,,,,,,,,those were the days
    hmmmm were you not in the squirrels? I am sure you must of been booted. join my clan so that i can boot you now.
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 09:151 edit
    hmmmm were you not in the squirrels? I am sure you must of been booted. join my clan so that i can boot you now.
    No..........never had the displeasure (as many others did) of being a member of that infamous clan. Did have the pleasure of watching Lemondrop breaking down and confessing his sins after the rest of his clan abandoned him after Roma's eye opening relevations. Jimmy Swaggart would have been proud of Lemondrops confessional. "I have sinned".

Hey.........watching a pretty good show on youtube as we speak.It's a documentary film called Jehovah's witnesses cult exposed. Very interesting. You should give it a watch. What's this 1914 crap?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree