Cheats vs. Site Owner

Cheats vs. Site Owner

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Aug 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
When are you going to play another match against Vespers so that he can announce mate is two? let me know I wanna see you throw another flakey! 😵
It's no good waving your underpants around in an effort to distract from the issue of you being disciplined by your leadership. Or perhaps you resigned and have turned apostate. Nothing would surprise me with a moral runt like you.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
16 Aug 17

bwahahah the King is back, Vepsers is free, Lemondrop rules you, creepyjeester is pasted and trolled, stardweeb exposed as a blether, Romadrool caught up in homoerotic fantasises, its ALL good! 😵
And you think you are a king (cuckoo cuckoo)

Makes about as much sense as the statement you just wrote. You're not quite right in the head at the moment are you carrobie. Some sort of chemical imbalance in there.

rc

Moves
16 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
It's no good waving your underpants around in an effort to distract from the issue of you being disciplined by your leadership. Or perhaps you resigned and have turned apostate. Nothing would surprise me with a moral runt like you.
moral runt - thank you Jesusjeester 😵

rc

Moves
16 Aug 17

Originally posted by @radioactive69
And you think you are a king (cuckoo cuckoo)

Makes about as much sense as the statement you just wrote. You're not quite right in the head at the moment are you carrobie. Some sort of chemical imbalance in there.
My friends and supporters proclaimed me as such and my inauguration took place. It was good to be back!

Moves
16 Aug 17

moral runt - thank you Jesusjeester 😵
Welcome.

The phrase popped into my mind as I tried to imagine you explaining your behaviour in here to your JW elders.

rc

Moves
16 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
Welcome.

The phrase popped into my mind as I tried to imagine you explaining your behaviour in here to your JW elders.
You seem obsessed with my behaviour and show little inclination to address your own. Is that Christian? I doubt it.

Moves
16 Aug 17

You seem obsessed with my behaviour and show little inclination to address your own.
Do I, nevermind.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Aug 17

When are you going to play another match against Vespers so that he can announce mate is two? let me know I wanna see you throw another flakey! 😵
robbie,

You like a fighter on the ropes knowing he is beat but just doesn't want to quit!!! 😉

little v. showed very bad sportsmanship doing such a thing, most chess players would agree!!!

Once again you change the issues being discussed, it gets very boring but what we excpect from you now. You are a sad beaten little man, even your own church disowned you it appears!

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
16 Aug 17

What I do off this site, where I go, when I go, who I go with is none of your business creepyjeester! 😵
It's hard to creep about stealing pants from washing lines since Strathclyde police fitted you with that tag.

rc

Moves
16 Aug 17

Originally posted by @roma45
It's hard to creep about stealing pants from washing lines since Strathclyde police fitted you with that tag.
Is it, are you confessing?

st johnstone

Moves
16 Aug 17

Is it, are you confessing?
Your basement is filled with stolen pants.
Apart from the empty buccy bottles

rc

Moves
16 Aug 17

Your basement is filled with stolen pants.
Apart from the empty buccy bottles
strange I don't have a basement.

st johnstone

Moves
16 Aug 17

Hint the upstairs neighbour is your mum. You know the one who makes your packed lunch and gives you an alibi

rc

Moves
16 Aug 17
1 edit

Hint the upstairs neighbour is your mum. You know the one who makes your packed lunch and gives you an alibi
Glasgow Celtic 5 Astana 0 😏

Moves
16 Aug 17

Trailers tend not to.