Anyone hear from Ed Bernheim?

Anyone hear from Ed Bernheim?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guitarist

@William Penn's gaze

Moves
145d

Ed dropped off any play on the site about three months ago. He's listed in four different clans, including the one I lead, The Guitar Alliance. Just wondered if anyone was friends with him or knew if he was OK. No one in my clan has had any contact with him.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
145d

@gregsflat
I was wondering about him just the other day. I know he was in his late 70's, so I suspected it might have been health related, but I have not heard anything.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
143d

@shortcircuit
He was on my team. Something is wrong he would never have left without using his vacation flag. Not one move in 100 days. I asked around and nobody knew where he was. It was a blow to us, he was a very kind man. I pray he is okay and just got busy.

I'm sure a lot of people miss him.

Moves
143d

@VESPIN
Hi Michael, I hope all is well I haven’t seen you around much in a while.
Mike

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
95d

@mike69
Hey Mike. We are back at playing our games again. I was sick for a long while. Better now, but not good enough to come back after you took my rook already. Might have to start another game. I can't believe I did not see that knight march down and take it. That is why you are a good chess player and I stink. lol

Moves
95d

@VESPIN
You could have captured, it was a blunder that I played early. 😁