Two click access to private forums

Two click access to private forums

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
22 Sep 05

Accessing the newly introduced clan forums was previously far to complex, so a there is now 2 click access to any private forum from the 'Forums' menu (when logged in ) 'My Private Forums'. An additional button has been added when browsing public forums too for quick access.

This is a saving of one click and a bit of scrolling. 🙂

RHP, making your mouse last longer.

-Russ

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by Russ
Accessing the newly introduced clan forums was previously far to complex, so a there is now 2 click access to any private forum from the 'Forums' menu (when logged in ) 'My Private Forums'. An additional button has been added when browsing public forums too for quick access.

-Russ
Very nice Russ and really handy too

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
22 Sep 05

Very nice.

I just have one question. The Veggies forum is mentioned four times in my list. The first one mentioned (linking to id number 47) has a date attached to it from the last post (very normal), but under it there are three more links to The Veggies forum, no date attached and linking to none existing forum id numbers (48, 49 and 50).

Not that it bothers me, but it is a bit odd.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by Aiko
Very nice.

I just have one question. The Veggies forum is mentioned four times in my list. The first one mentioned (linking to id number 47) has a date attached to it from the last post (very normal), but under it there are three more links to The Veggies forum, no date attached and linking to none existing forum id numbers (48, 49 and 50).

Not that it bothers me, but it is a bit odd.
You had managed to create 4 forums. I have now prevented this from happening again, and removed your additional forums (that you could not use anyway)

-Russ

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
22 Sep 05

-Russ
Very handy.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
22 Sep 05

-Russ
I'm sorry, nothing gives my mouse more of a battering than this site!!

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
22 Sep 05

-Russ
Russ, you rocketh. Let us count the ways:

....&c

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
22 Sep 05

You had managed to create 4 forums. I have now prevented this from happening again, and removed your additional forums (that you could not use anyway)

-Russ
I cannot imagine i did something like it. I wonder how it could have happened.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 Sep 05

Probably by clicking the create button four times in quick succession when the site was slow for you.

-Russ