1. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 00:11
    Originally posted by Russ
    An ignore list has been requested by numerous people recently, so this has now been added. (With the size of the RHP community, there will inevitably be those people that just don't get along....😞)

So, you can now prevent ignored people from :

- Sending you challenges
    - Taking your open invites
    - Sending you messages

-Russ
    Russ, I think its only fair that if someone adds user X in their Ignore List, they themselves shouldn't be allowed to send that ignored X any challenges, taking their open invites or send X any messages.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 06:20
    I have a problem with a person bothering me with e-mail.
    As soon as he found out that he was on my "ignore" list, he immediatly started sending me nasty messages using another e-mail address. This "ignore" list leaves a lot to be desired.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 09:30
    Originally posted by Mary Ann
    As soon as he found out that he was on my "ignore" list, he immediatly started sending me nasty messages using another e-mail address. This "ignore" list leaves a lot to be desired.
    Russ cannot do anything outside RHP.

If I were in your shoes - I'd not even to bother to open the email from him. Trash his e-mails when you see then.

Is my e-mail address known to anyone else but the RHP staff? I don't know...
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 10:06
    Your email address is save, just as long your password is only known to you too.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 10:17
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Your email address is save, just as long your password is only known to you too.
    Okey, that's good.

So if I get som nasty e-mail, with or without any RHP-connection, it has do do with other reasons, I suppose...?

What's happens if I forget my own e-mail password? Am i excluded from further games in RHP for eternity? It is only by my password RHP can know my identity?
  6. Standard membermosquitorespect
    Not Royalty
    Not in a palace
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 18:061 edit
    Originally posted by Mary Ann
    Set up a filter for your emails to move all emails from him to the trash.

Edit: I think you might mean pms - in that case report him to Russ for multiple accounts.
  7. London
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 11:37
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    What happens if I forget my own e-mail password? Am i excluded from further games in RHP for eternity? It is only by my password RHP can know my identity?
    If you forget your email password, but can still remember your email account name and your RHP password, you are OK: you can set up a new email account and edit your profile. Same applies if your email account at Yahoo or Hotmail expires because you stopped using it.

However, if you forget your email account name (maybe you created a new Hotmail account just to register at RHP), you are doomed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree