1. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 01:24
    UT football: Not a banner class for Longhorns
    Wednesday, February 6, 2013

AUSTIN — [University of] Texas’ smallest recruiting class in eight years didn’t include any last-minute surprises. The Longhorns will announce the signings of 15 players Wednesday afternoon, and the national recruiting analysts aren’t overwhelmed. UT’s class is rated 14th nationally by ESPN, 21st by Rivals and 22nd by Scout. For each of those services, the Longhorns’ 2013 rating is the lowest they’ve ever received. . . . This year’s class contains no five-star recruits, no running backs and no defensive linemen. It’s highlighted by five offensive linemen, although Celina’s Jake Raulerson might switch to defensive end. Five other athletes originally committed to Mack Brown and the Longhorns before switching schools before signing day.

http://blog.chron.com/longhorns/2013/02/ut-football-no-signing-day-surprises-for-longhorns/

As an aside, has Mack Brown become senile?
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 02:58
    Originally posted by moon1969
    [quote][b]UT football: Not a banner class for Longhorns
    Wednesday, February 6, 2013

AUSTIN — [University of] Texas’ smallest recruiting class in eight years didn’t include any last-minute surprises. The Longhorns will announce the signings of 15 players Wednesday afternoon, and the national recruiting analysts aren’t overwhelmed. UT’s class is rate ...[text shortened]... t-football-no-signing-day-surprises-for-longhorns/

As an aside, has Mack Brown become senile?[/b]
    All the sports pundits predicted huge flight of talent to A&M, TCU, Aalabama and other schools. Mack Brown indeed seems to have lost his touch. Other schools would have already fired him.
  3. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 23:35
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Mack Brown indeed seems to have lost his touch. Other schools would have already fired him.
    I hear he is on Depends.
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 01:32
    Originally posted by moon1969
    I hear he is on Depends.
    Good one! LOL!!!! Try more like life support! Sumlin and Saban ran circles around him!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree