1. Standard membercadwah
    Β―\_(^.^)_/Β―
    Moves
    02 May '07 21:46
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Or just the 3-0

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    I don't know what I was just watching, I think it was a bunch of lookalikes wearing Utd shirts. We were abysmal this evening, I used the word abysmal because the words I would normally use aren't allowed.
    I think I'm correct in saying that Utd didn't make one tackle in the first half, now I know that some players didn't want to pick up a yellow and miss the final but come on. poor, poor, poor, poor, poor!😠😠😠

No passion, no fire, no goals... doesn't sound like Utd to me! πŸ˜•

Oh well, now just playing for a double, the champions league will have to wait until next season perhaps. I'm actually glad in one respect, if we had got past Milan and played against the Liverpool like that it would have been unbearable.

As much as it pains me to say it I quite fancy Liverpool to beat Milan, when I say beat I obviously mean boreπŸ˜‰

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

*cue gloating scouse bastards*
  2. Standard membercadwah
    Β―\_(^.^)_/Β―
    Moves
    02 May '07 21:55
    Originally posted by cadwah
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Liverpool all the way, I think.

Milan maybe.

LOL
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  3. where angels play
    Moves
    02 May '07 21:56
    Altogether now........"F*** off mufc, you aint got no history, 5 european cups and 18 leagues, you aint got no history"
  4. Standard membercadwah
    Β―\_(^.^)_/Β―
    Moves
    02 May '07 22:11
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Altogether now........"F*** off mufc, you aint got no history, 1 european champions league and 0 premier league titles, we aint got no present"
    LOL, How's it going mate, I edited your post for clarity
  5. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    02 May '07 22:13
    I don't know what I was just watching, I think it was a bunch of lookalikes wearing Utd shirts. We were abysmal this evening, I used the word abysmal because the words I would normally use aren't allowed.
    I think I'm correct in saying that Utd didn't make one tackle in the first half, now I know that some players didn't want to pick up a yellow and miss the ...[text shortened]... ay beat I obviously mean boreπŸ˜‰

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

*cue gloating scouse bastards*
    There's still the small matter of AC in the final and I can't gloat if we get the same result as you did, and I'm not going to start gloating even if Liverpool win it. We've got to play you next season and the old Liverpool philosophy of not giving clubs extra to play for is a good one. Which is why I think Parry was wrong to say what he did about Chelsea spending £500 million and only winning the league cup - although the BBC website's really trying to make more out of it than's really there - he was asked what he thought of what Mourinho had said and gave into his annoyance rather than just sidestepping the question. Which is a bad idea as they're difficult enough to beat as it is.
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    02 May '07 23:26
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    We'll see.
    In the CL and FA Cup finals Manchester United will have all their injured players back.

Rooney + Ronaldo + Giggs + Scholes = TREBLE
    Say hi to the treble.
  7. LA
    Moves
    03 May '07 05:54
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Say hi to the treble.
    Hi 1999 it was a great treble for Manchester United.

Congratulations AC Milan, please win the final in 2007.

AC MILAN PLEASE BEAT LIVERPOOL.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BEAT LIVERPOOL.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree