1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 00:00
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Ray Lewis was injured in that game right?

He might be back against the Broncos but probably not. They should keep him out until the playoffs.

The Broncos were 2-3 after five weeks and that game was in week 3.

So the Ravens game is the only tough game where the Texans won unless you want to count the Chicago game but the Bears only win when their defense can put up points.
    Funny, you were crowing about the Seahawks winning in Chicago, but when the Texans do it, it's no big deal.

I don't know why I waste my time responding to the posts of such an irrational homer.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 00:11
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Funny, you were crowing about the Seahawks winning in Chicago, but when the Texans do it, it's no big deal.

I don't know why I waste my time responding to the posts of such an irrational homer.
    The Bears are better than the Bills... Stating as much is hardly "crowing."
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 02:35
    The Bears are better than the Bills... Stating as much is hardly "crowing."
    You called the Seahawks OT win in Chicago an "impressive performance". But Houston's win in Chicago doesn't count according to you as anything special.🙄
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 03:35
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You called the Seahawks OT win in Chicago an "impressive performance". But Houston's win in Chicago doesn't count according to you as anything special.🙄
    Take off those rose colored seattle glasses and look at the "true" picture.

It just isn't the crud that you are posting.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 03:37
    Everytime I have bet the Seahawks would beat the spread, they have screwed me.

If I pick against them, they win.

So, even though it may cost me in my betting pool, I am going to pick them to beat the
    spread every week.

This means they will lose for sure!!
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 04:58
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Everytime I have bet the Seahawks would beat the spread, they have screwed me.

If I pick against them, they win.

So, even though it may cost me in my betting pool, I am going to pick them to beat the
    spread every week.

This means they will lose for sure!!
    It impressed me because the Seahawks weren't expected to win and they had trouble on the road. The Texans are supposed to win... The fact that they get drubbed in big games under the lights doesn't bode well for them in the playoffs.

The Seahawks play better as the underdog which actually has me scared of them possibly underperforming this sunday after bashing the cardinals.

I heard that the cardinals flight home was delayed after that game... Someone painted an endzone on their plane and they couldn't figure out how to get in.
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 05:44
    It impressed me because the Seahawks weren't expected to win and they had trouble on the road. The Texans are supposed to win... The fact that they get drubbed in big games under the lights doesn't bode well for them in the playoffs.

The Seahawks play better as the underdog which actually has me scared of them possibly underperforming this sunday after ...[text shortened]... game... Someone painted an endzone on their plane and they couldn't figure out how to get in.
    It is a good thing Seattle managed the split with Arizona.
    Wonder if they'll get the split with St Louis Rams.
  8. Joined
    03 Dec '12
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 23:41
    Wilson is looking amazing again this week.
  9. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    17 Dec '12 00:41
    Probable loss? LMAO!
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    17 Dec '12 05:17
    Probable loss? LMAO!
    Guess the hawks are playing for a wild card!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree