safc

safc

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

England

Moves
03 Dec 11

sunderland to our american friends. do you think martin will be good for us. im over the moon we will stay up now and then will look out man city๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‰

Moves
03 Dec 11

Originally posted by stoker
sunderland to our american friends. do you think martin will be good for us. im over the moon we will stay up now and then will look out man city๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‰
Yeah, I think he will. He's a solid hand, which Sunderland could do with. Don't overstretch yourself - yet - but O'Neill at least knows how to handle a club, and isn't one of your media managers. He knows his game. He won't get you in the top half - yet - but he'll probably keep you in.

Mind you, shooting for first is a bit over the top, isn't it? As Mackems, right now, you should be shooting for sixth?

(And besides, shouldn't someone called Stoker be supporting another club entirely?)

Richard

rc

Moves
04 Dec 11

yeah i agree with Shallow Blue, he carries on the legacy of Brian Clough who taught
him the ropes, hes an exceptional manager.

s

England

Moves
04 Dec 11

well a bad start

Moves
04 Dec 11

well a bad start
Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither was Sunderland.

Richard