Proof I'm not jumping the band wagon.

Proof I'm not jumping the band wagon.

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
25 Nov 11
1 edit

After Red Sox super collapse and personal attack on Terry Francona over a bunch of spoiled and lazy chicken eating d-bags I am now a Chicago Cubs fan.

So when I get all excited about their WS victory this coming season do NOT say I'm jumping on a band wagon.

That is all.

I should also say I made this decision before Theo Epstein went their, not really a big fan of his considering his crappy picks and ridiculous payment to second-hand bums over the years.

Moves
26 Nov 11

You suck.

w

Moves
28 Nov 11
2 edits

Originally posted by Phlabibit
After Red Sox super collapse and personal attack on Terry Francona over a bunch of spoiled and lazy chicken eating d-bags I am now a Chicago Cubs fan.

So when I get all excited about their WS victory this coming season do NOT say I'm jumping on a band wagon.

That is all.

I should also say I made this decision before Theo Epstein went their, not re ...[text shortened]... of his considering his crappy picks and ridiculous payment to second-hand bums over the years.
IF you insist on continuing to root for big money teams, at least pick one that is not cursed.

BTW: I never thought the Red Sox were cursed, but the Cubs? There is no quesion that they are curesed, in fact, they might as well have 666 inscribed on all the players foreheads. ๐Ÿ˜›

My guess is that while the Cubs will inevitably flounder around aimlessly and the Red Sox will be in the hunt again next year, you will jump ship back with the Red Sox.

u
semper fi

Moves
28 Nov 11

Stay with Boston or around that area. Chicago, or the midwest doesn't want you. I understand the need to cheer for the underdog who is cursed, but we don't want another Bartman๐Ÿ˜›

w

Moves
28 Nov 11

Originally posted by usmc7257
Stay with Boston or around that area. Chicago, or the midwest doesn't want you. I understand the need to cheer for the underdog who is cursed, but we don't want another Bartman๐Ÿ˜›
Just out of curiosity, is he still in witness protection? ๐Ÿ˜›

It seem almost like a Seinfeld episode. I could see George sticking out his hand to catch that fly ball.

Hilarious!!

u
semper fi

Moves
28 Nov 11

Originally posted by whodey
Just out of curiosity, is he still in witness protection? ๐Ÿ˜›

It seem almost like a Seinfeld episode. I could see George sticking out his hand to catch that fly ball.

Hilarious!!
ESPN did a documentary on him called "Catching Hell". It is worth watching.

w

Moves
28 Nov 11

Originally posted by usmc7257
ESPN did a documentary on him called "Catching Hell". It is worth watching.
As for myself, as bad as my Reds have been over....well....about a decade in a half, save one season, I cannot seem to shake them out of my system. I simply could never take up another team.

As for the Bungs, however, I just could not take it anymore. I threw in the towel, but did not trade it in for a terrible towel as most do. No, instead I just gave up on the entire NFL.

t

Moves
10 Dec 11

Originally posted by whodey
As for myself, as bad as my Reds have been over....well....about a decade in a half, save one season, I cannot seem to shake them out of my system. I simply could never take up another team.

As for the Bungs, however, I just could not take it anymore. I threw in the towel, but did not trade it in for a terrible towel as most do. No, instead I just gave up on the entire NFL.
Become a Seahawks fan.. they will win the SB this year didn't you know? Everybody is all paid off just like when the Steelers won.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
10 Dec 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
Become a Seahawks fan.. they will win the SB this year didn't you know? Everybody is all paid off just like when the Steelers won.
Does the "white" knight refer to cocaine ingestion???

t

Moves
10 Dec 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Does the "white" knight refer to cocaine ingestion???
No... it refers to China White.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Dec 11
2 edits

Originally posted by Phlabibit

That is all.

I should also say I made this decision before Theo Epstein went their, not re ...[text shortened]... of his considering his crappy picks and ridiculous payment to second-hand bums over the years.
Band wagon jumper!

there...not their...Sheesh!