1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    15 Jan '07 22:56
    Reporter: "You came back into the game somewhat after you made changes at half-time. But were those changes an admission that you got your initial tactics wrong?"

Martin O'Neill: "We were 3-0 down. I defy anyone to tell me I got my initial tactics right"
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 14:49
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Reporter: "You came back into the game somewhat after you made changes at half-time. But were those changes an admission that you got your initial tactics wrong?"

Martin O'Neill: "We were 3-0 down. I defy anyone to tell me I got my initial tactics right"
    Martin O'Neill is a star.

'I've spoken to five managers in the past eight days and 85% of them have called me to chat about my players' - MARTIN O'NEILL

D
  3. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 19:47
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Martin O'Neill is a star.

'I've spoken to five managers in the past eight days and 85% of them have called me to chat about my players' - MARTIN O'NEILL

D
    Martin O Neill is better than Glenn Hoddle:

When a player gets to 30, so does his body.' - GLENN HODDLE

'I think in international football you have to be able to handle the ball.' - GLENN HODDLE

Michael Owen is a goalscorer - not a natural born one, not yet, that takes time' - GLENN HODDLE
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 21:50
    Loads here...

http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~heth/funnies/coleman.html

😵
  5. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 23:52

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree