1. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 01:33
    Originally posted by PatCo
    Matt is good... if i was bill... i would keep welker, moss, and have cassel in the QB spot. You're over-paying brady and at his time he's gonna get heckuva alot of injuries, so he wont be playing... let him go, save money... and add a different player or keep the extra cash for emergencies...
    NOTE : Players play for the team that pays them the most. so if you ...[text shortened]... year deal.
    if you find out other teams want him for a higher price? raise it for 1-year again
    (P.S. from my other post)
    Cassel is healthy and wont get injured he might not miss a bye, has good decision making, he's accurate, and he can brake up a defence.
    KEEP HIM!
  2. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 01:34
    [
    i meant Cassel might not miss a game
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 22:15
    Originally posted by PatCo
    Matt is good... if i was bill... i would keep welker, moss, and have cassel in the QB spot. You're over-paying brady and at his time he's gonna get heckuva alot of injuries, so he wont be playing... let him go, save money... and add a different player or keep the extra cash for emergencies...
    NOTE : Players play for the team that pays them the most. so if you ...[text shortened]... year deal.
    if you find out other teams want him for a higher price? raise it for 1-year again
    Any lingering doubts about Brady being back healthy for the 2009 season?
  4. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    19 Mar '09 01:38
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Any lingering doubts about Brady being back healthy for the 2009 season?
    yeah... as i said (or i think i said it) brady is getting to the stage where he will get injured more, or unhealthy. i dont think he'll be AS effective... his numbers still might be good, but not as good.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree