1. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    30 Oct '07 04:161 edit
    Did anyone else see the Packers win tonight on MNF? 19-13 The Packers beat the Bronco's in overtime. That was a great game... if your a Packer fan of course. The first play in OT and Favre throws a perfect pass to Jennings who catches it and takes it 82 yards for the score. The very first play of OT!!!!!

On a side note the game winning TD gave me enough points to win my fantasy football game this week. Go PACK!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Oct '07 07:23
    Originally posted by hammster21
    Did anyone else see the Packers win tonight on MNF? 19-13 The Packers beat the Bronco's in overtime. That was a great game... if your a Packer fan of course. The first play in OT and Favre throws a perfect pass to Jennings who catches it and takes it 82 yards for the score. The very first play of OT!!!!!

On a side note the game winning TD gave me enough points to win my fantasy football game this week. Go PACK!
    i watched it with a packers fan and a steelers fan in denver, i wanted denver to win 🙄

i had predicted 17-13 denver at the start, too bad they f'ed up the last couple of plays.
  3. Diverse City
    Moves
    30 Oct '07 23:03
    I don't like football anyway.
  4. Standard memberPureRWandB
    CCC Club Leader
    Denver, CO
    Moves
    01 Nov '07 18:33
    Yeah that was a nailbiter. Elam made that great kick, but Favre can still sling it. After the game I called my Packerfan brother-outlaw. He was going crazy! It must be something in the Cheese in Wisconsin.
  5. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 02:10
    Originally posted by PureRWandB
    Yeah that was a nailbiter. Elam made that great kick, but Favre can still sling it. After the game I called my Packerfan brother-outlaw. He was going crazy! It must be something in the Cheese in Wisconsin.
    that was a game anthor game closer to are 15-1 season 🙂
  6. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 21:10
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    that was a game anthor game closer to are 15-1 season 🙂
    the pack win again 34-0!!!!😵😲😀 I hope the cowboys get beet beet by the giants!!!
  7. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 21:18
    the pack win again 34-0!!!!😵😲😀 I hope the cowboys get beet beet by the giants!!!
    Great game again by Favre and the Pack. Destiny is calling and Marino's records are within reach.
  8. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 23:40
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Great game again by Favre and the Pack. Destiny is calling and Marino's records are within reach.
    yeah Favre is a unique QB!
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 03:57
    I'm pretty sure that isn't what Jesus wants. 😉
  10. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 04:01
    The best play of the game would have been when Bret tripped over his own guy and while flat on his back threw a perfect short pass that could have gone for no telling how many yards had the receiver not dropped the pass. But it would have been another highlight for Farves Hall of fame had it worked out.
  11. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 22:56
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    The best play of the game would have been when Bret tripped over his own guy and while flat on his back threw a perfect short pass that could have gone for no telling how many yards had the receiver not dropped the pass. But it would have been another highlight for Farves Hall of fame had it worked out.
    yeah that was a cool play!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree