1. Joined
    11 Feb '07
    Moves
    06 Jun '08 19:36
    I'm really hoping that Federer can take the French from Rafa this year. I think this year or next may be his last real chance to do so. He is getting older and most likely won't be #1 for much longer with all the young talent coming into their own.
    Of course Nadal is heavily favored to win again this year (and he's surely playing well enough!), but you can tell Federer is hungry for the trophy.
    I think it'll be a fantastic match no matter what as both sides have so much at stake. If Rafa loses it will crush him emotionally....., and if Federer loses he may never win at Roland Garros.
  2. Joined
    30 Dec '07
    Moves
    07 Jun '08 02:26
    Originally posted by highflier934
    I'm really hoping that Federer can take the French from Rafa this year. I think this year or next may be his last real chance to do so. He is getting older and most likely won't be #1 for much longer with all the young talent coming into their own.
    Of course Nadal is heavily favored to win again this year (and he's surely playing well enough!), but yo ...[text shortened]... it will crush him emotionally....., and if Federer loses he may never win at Roland Garros.
    I think Federer has time but I really don't like his chances on sunday.
  3. Joined
    30 Dec '07
    Moves
    07 Jun '08 02:31
    Since this is a Djokovic thread I would also say I think hes got a better shot at Wimbledon than Nadal. Still picking R-Fed tho.
  4. Joined
    11 Feb '07
    Moves
    09 Jun '08 02:08
    Watched the final today......... Wow. Federer was blown off the court. I am speechless. 😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree