Monday Night Football

Monday Night Football

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
13 Dec 11

All I have to say is to St. Louis fans is this............. NA NA NA BOO BOO!!!!

Moves
14 Dec 11
1 edit

All Rams fans have to say is '2 Superbowl titles baby... have many have the hawks got?'

Edit: NA NA NA BOO BOO!!!! 😏

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
14 Dec 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
All I have to say is to St. Louis fans is this............. NA NA NA BOO BOO!!!!
Perhaps the hawks and the Rams can share expenses and watch the playoffs from the same room.....on tv!!

NA NA NA BOO BOO!!!!

t

Moves
14 Dec 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Perhaps the hawks and the Rams can share expenses and watch the playoffs from the same room.....on tv!!

NA NA NA BOO BOO!!!!
Just you watch... Tebow is secretly sharing some of his magic with my Hawks so that they can play eachother in the Superbowl.

NA NA NA BOO BOO!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
14 Dec 11

Just you watch... Tebow is secretly sharing some of his magic with my Hawks so that they can play eachother in the Superbowl.

NA NA NA BOO BOO!
Don't bet the ranch on it and don't quit your day job!!

p

Moves
16 Dec 11

I think you should change your title thread to "monday night American football " . Football is a game with a round ball 🙄🙄

t

Moves
16 Dec 11

Originally posted by phil3000
I think you should change your title thread to "monday night American football " . Football is a game with a round ball 🙄🙄
Even Monday Night Football is recognized in many other countries without the need to differentiate it from association football or the nickname given it by brits.... ie soccer.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Dec 11

Originally posted by phil3000
sorry...that is soccer.