Ref didn't see it that way.
  2. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 18:07
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Ref didn't see it that way.
    I get that. Anyone who says Conor lasting 10 rounds with Floyd was anything other than a good result for Conor and MMA though, is delusional. Nobody gave Conor 10 rounds.

I thoroughly enjoyed the night, and many Pilsner Urquell was consumed. Great fight, shame about the result...never mind, i rarely bet based on my heart.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 21:361 edit
    Originally posted by @huckleberryhound
    I get that. Anyone who says Conor lasting 10 rounds with Floyd was anything other than a good result for Conor and MMA though, is delusional. Nobody gave Conor 10 rounds.

I thoroughly enjoyed the night, and many Pilsner Urquell was consumed. Great fight, shame about the result...never mind, i rarely bet based on my heart.
    Really wasn't surprised Mcgregor lasted 10 rounds, impressive? Mayweather hasn't fought in 2 years and came out of retirement for the fight. I think people were underestimating Mcgregor his left hand is very dangerous if he had caught Mayweather with it could have been a different story. It was all about the money in the end!!!
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 22:09
    Really wasn't surprised Mcgregor lasted 10 rounds, impressive? Mayweather hasn't fought in 2 years and came out of retirement for the fight. I think people were underestimating Mcgregor his left hand is very dangerous if he had caught Mayweather with it could have been a different story. It was all about the money in the end!!!
    Wow. McGregor fought like ... the mummy.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 14:54
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Wow. McGregor fought like ... the mummy.
    Conor McGregor’s first words after losing to Floyd Mayweather left many slackjawed, but they weren’t quite what they seemed.

“I turned him into a Mexican tonight,” McGregor said, grinning. “He fought like a Mexican.”
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 01:19
    Conor McGregor’s first words after losing to Floyd Mayweather left many slackjawed, but they weren’t quite what they seemed.

“I turned him into a Mexican tonight,” McGregor said, grinning. “He fought like a Mexican.”
    What a jerk.
    I mean for that much money he could've had some lessons in tact and general decency.
    Paying money to listen to that jerk ... talking just as bad with his mouth as with his fists.
    Nothing against the Irish. Just jerks
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 22:31
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    What a jerk.
    I mean for that much money he could've had some lessons in tact and general decency.
    Paying money to listen to that jerk ... talking just as bad with his mouth as with his fists.
    Nothing against the Irish. Just jerks
    It was actually suppose to be a compliment. Didn't go over well with the crowd.

-VR
  8. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    07 Sep '17 19:42
    It was actually suppose to be a compliment. Didn't go over well with the crowd.

-VR
    American Has turned Snowflake.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree