Jets

Standard membersh76
Sports 23 Nov '12 15:30
  1. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 01:33
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Hey bro, have you seen the Broncos lately?
    I know, its typical, i stop supporting them and they become awesome, I am like Jonah, i can curse any team, right now I am supporting the Minnesota Vikings, watch them plummet Gman!
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 13:25
    Originally posted by sh76
    I agree that the Tebow thing is a joke, but I'm tired of excuses for Sanchez. He's had every chance in the world and all he's done is stink up the joint for 2 years. He's ruined what could otherwise actually be a pretty good team with his horrendous play. Time to get rid of him and everyone that had a role in giving him that stupid contract.
    Not an excuse, but poor coaching decisions never help a bad QB. Sanchez is not nearly as bad a QB as Ryan is a bad coach and Tannenbaum a terrible GM. How is it possible to give what was even then a middling QB, evident in so many ways, such guaranteed money. Even in the two CCG's Sanchez took the team to he played rather poorly and gave hints of his INT happy passing ability. I never liked Sanchez nor any USC QB in recent years. My comment is merely about that particular segment of the game. Sanchez was moving the ball effectively then bam, Tebow gets inserted. Sanchez certainly does not have the strong psyche to process such Machiavellian coaching moves. Ryan is a complete fool!
  3. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 14:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I know, its typical, i stop supporting them and they become awesome, I am like Jonah, i can curse any team, right now I am supporting the Minnesota Vikings, watch them plummet Gman!
    Then stop being a bandwaggon fan and support a team through the good and bad times.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 14:47
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Then stop being a bandwaggon fan and support a team through the good and bad times.
    are you crazy? you play to win the game! 😛

YouTube
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 16:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    are you crazy? you play to win the game! 😛

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLlIdZikDk
    That's right, Robbiecarrobie! Let 'im have it. You should go back to supporting the Broncos now that they have a real QB!
  6. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 01:05
    I agree that the Tebow thing is a joke, but I'm tired of excuses for Sanchez. He's had every chance in the world and all he's done is stink up the joint for 2 years. He's ruined what could otherwise actually be a pretty good team with his horrendous play. Time to get rid of him and everyone that had a role in giving him that stupid contract.
    Didn't the Jets just announce they are benching Sanchez. (and Tebow goes to third string)?
  7. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 23:51
    Originally posted by moon1969
    Didn't the Jets just announce they are benching Sanchez. (and Tebow goes to third string)?
    Yeah, now the horse is out of the barn and they're eliminated so they might as well see if they have anything in McElroy for 2 games. It's obvious Tebow isn't coming back next year and it's equally obvious that there's no point in making Sanchez suffer through 2 more games.

If they'd have let McElroy play the last couple of weeks, there's an excellent chance they'd be 7-7 and still very much in the playoff picture.
  8. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '12 02:15
    Yeah, now the horse is out of the barn and they're eliminated so they might as well see if they have anything in McElroy for 2 games. It's obvious Tebow isn't coming back next year and it's equally obvious that there's no point in making Sanchez suffer through 2 more games.

If they'd have let McElroy play the last couple of weeks, there's an excellent chance they'd be 7-7 and still very much in the playoff picture.
    I feel bad for Jets fans... So much anticipation and now that they are just falling apart the media won't leave well enough alone. Every time you turn on sportscenter you hear something about the jets. I feel your pain man.
  9. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    23 Dec '12 16:21
    Ha! I actually called this immediately following the Niners - Bears game.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/12/22/qb-alex-smith-should-land-with-jets/
  10. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 04:50
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    They aren't the vikings anymore. They are the Minnesota Adrian Petersons and yes he is good.
    best place kicker in the game right now, plays in Minnesota..
  11. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 21:102 edits
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Ha! I actually called this immediately following the Niners - Bears game.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/12/22/qb-alex-smith-should-land-with-jets/
    I don't want Alex Smith. Smith is better than Sanchez, but I'd hold out for someone better. With Alex Smith, this team could putter around at 8-8 or 9-7. If that's all they can do, then I'd rather tear it down and go 2-14 next year and go for a real QB some time down the road when all the cap money comes off. There are 5 or 6 guys I'd want to keep (Wilkerson, Revis, Harris, Mangold, Ferguson and maybe a couple of others). Dump the rest and build around those few guys. I'm willing to give up next season to get all the stupid contracts like Sanchez and Holmes off the books. I'll give Rex one more chance if he hires a good offensive coordinator (Norv Turner?) and promises to stay out of his way. Get a new GM in here; Tanenbaum's personnel decision the last 3 years have been deplorable.
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 19:22
    I don't want Alex Smith. Smith is better than Sanchez, but I'd hold out for someone better. With Alex Smith, this team could putter around at 8-8 or 9-7. If that's all they can do, then I'd rather tear it down and go 2-14 next year and go for a real QB some time down the road when all the cap money comes off. There are 5 or 6 guys I'd want to keep (Wilkerson, R ...[text shortened]... a new GM in here; Tanenbaum's personnel decision the last 3 years have been deplorable.
    Amen, brother! Blow it up. I only disagree about keeping Ryan. Both Ryans are blowhard excuses for coaches! I want our Ryan outa Dallas along with Jerry, far worse than Tannenbaum!
  13. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 20:27
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Amen, brother! Blow it up. I only disagree about keeping Ryan. Both Ryans are blowhard excuses for coaches! I want our Ryan outa Dallas along with Jerry, far worse than Tannenbaum!
    Well, he's done a pretty good job with the defense. Ideally, I'd like to demote him to defensive coordinator, but I doubt he'd stick around for that.
  14. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 21:57
    Well, he's done a pretty good job with the defense. Ideally, I'd like to demote him to defensive coordinator, but I doubt he'd stick around for that.
    You could get as good of or better a defensive coordinator than Ryan. Like his brother they can't stop anything with game on the line anyway. I see the Ryans as coaching equivalents of locker-room cancers! Dom Capers might be a better coordinator. Lots of college coaches have NFL dreams and might fit right in. If you're gonna blow it up may as well take a different route and perhaps copy the 49ers Harbaugh experiment or some sort of equivalent. We in Dallas appear to be stuck with a high priced conservative play caller/head coach who ices his own team's kicker!
  15. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    26 Dec '12 16:59
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    best place kicker in the game right now, plays in Minnesota..
    Legatron plays in St Louis.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree