1. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '07 15:15
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I didn't want to be broken. 🙁
    Actually he seems like a nice bloke. On his website, he even answers queries from disturbed lunatic stalkers in character:

http://www.dolphlundgren.com/message.html

[i]Date: 08.01.04
    Name: Claudio
    Question: How does it feel to finally meet the number one rocky 4 fan in the world? I have seen rocky 4, 1850 times. I have seen just the trainning 1990 times, I have seen the final fight 2045 times, and I have heard the trainning montage 2150 times. I named my dog drago, and they started calling me the russian back in '86 when I was in the 6th grade. I will make sure I die with the most number of times watching the movie.Rocky 4, brings back many good memories. I always wanted to be Ivan drago when I was growing up, he was my role model, As I pictured Ivan drago the way I think he was, powerful, not only in the outside, but also in the inside.
    DL: Hey there,
    What can I say? I’m impressed! You’ve seen the movie a few more times than me. I think I’ve seen it about five times.
    Best regards,
    Ivan Drago.
    P.s. My best regards to your dog!
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    07 Mar '07 15:29
    Originally posted by ManualEngine
    I was once reversing out of my parents driveway a little too fast when Geoff Boycott nearly got in the way as he suddenly appeared behind the car. It turned out he'd got the wrong house but the thing was I was so close to running my hero over. Now that would have been a story.
    I wish you had run him over. I can't understand people who love Geoff.

Apartied Sympathiser, Wife Beater and Dull Batsman.
  3. Joined
    22 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Mar '07 16:22
    sean kelly, great irish cyclist in the green room on a irish tv programme
  4. Joined
    13 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '07 18:37
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I wish you had run him over. I can't understand people who love Geoff.

Apartied Sympathiser, Wife Beater and Dull Batsman.
    The women also say he was a great lover in his younger days. Once he was in you couldn't get him out all day lol. He was the greatest batsman ever but just being a yorkshireman puts him pretty near the top of any list of greatness.
  5. Joined
    13 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '07 18:38
    The women also say he was a great lover in his younger days. Once he was in you couldn't get him out all day lol. He was the greatest batsman ever but just being a yorkshireman puts him pretty near the top of any list of greatness.
    and if you disagree I will be sending my gran round to kick you over the garden wall
  6. Swansea
    Moves
    07 Mar '07 22:53
    and if you disagree I will be sending my gran round to kick you over the garden wall
    Hahahahaha
  7. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    08 Mar '07 10:16
    [b]The women also say he was a great lover in his younger days. Once he was in you couldn't get him out all day lol.
    I find that hard to believe. He might be famous for a downward prod, but it wasn't like he was continually hitting his balls to leg.
  8. Standard memberlordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    her special destiny
    Moves
    08 Mar '07 10:48
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I find that hard to believe. He might be famous for a downward prod, but it wasn't like he was continually hitting his balls to leg.
    He was never out prematurely?

😕
  9. Joined
    13 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '07 11:01
    Originally posted by lordhighgus
    He was never out prematurely?

😕
    owzthat ?????
  10. Standard memberlordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    her special destiny
    Moves
    08 Mar '07 11:20
    owzthat ?????
    Leg before wicket i'd say.
  11. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 09:04
    best batsman ever
    have you heard of a bloke called Don Bradman
  12. Joined
    13 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 16:08
    Originally posted by boarman
    best batsman ever
    have you heard of a bloke called Don Bradman
    Who ????
  13. Swansea
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 16:26
    Who ????
    Uh oh I predict a riot!
  14. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 17:45
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    Uh oh I predict a riot!
    oh please, don't turn this into another cricket thread.The greatest use of a bat by any man ever was by Ted Williams. Although Ozzy Osbourne's use of a bat is a close second.
  15. Joined
    13 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 21:04
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    oh please, don't turn this into another cricket thread.The greatest use of a bat by any man ever was by Ted Williams. Although Ozzy Osbourne's use of a bat is a close second.
    I went home drunk at 3 in the morning and my wife was baking !!!! well, I say baking, she had the rolling pin out-she's pretty handy with that lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree