1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 20:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    like you would know having never watched it! the fact of the matter remains, EPL is as boring as it gets, you can count perhaps five good teams, Arsenal, Man utd, Chelsea, Liverpool maybe Villa at a push, the rest reeks of mediocrity! The fact of the matter remains, Celtic and Rangers have a bigger fan base than almost all of these teams with the e ...[text shortened]... chin about referees, and Wenger bitchin about Fergie bitchin about referees, bunch of Pansies!
    I think your anti" every thing English" is deluding your judjement my ginger bonce friend
    Notingham Forest ,aston villa , liverpool and Man utd have all won the European cup [ champions cup ] several times , your mighty SPL once with Celtic in 67 .
    The EPL , apart from the top four battling it out every year you also have a mini battle at the bottom every year , you just have either Celtic or Rangers every year says it all to me !!!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 21:13
    Originally posted by phil3000
    I think your anti" every thing English" is deluding your judjement my ginger bonce friend
    Notingham Forest ,aston villa , liverpool and Man utd have all won the European cup [ champions cup ] several times , your mighty SPL once with Celtic in 67 .
    The EPL , apart from the top four battling it out every year you also have a mini battle at the bottom every year , you just have either Celtic or Rangers every year says it all to me !!!
    yawn yawn! another person that does not even watch the games in the SPL and yet deems himself able to pontificate to others about its merits, well well the arrogance of the Angles knows no bounds, your gonna be getting shafted and that's all about it!
  3. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    16 Nov '09 11:49
    they have no songs to sing! only the mighty Liverpool have any real songs to sing!
    If you want to hear decent humourous terrace chants, get yersen down to Bramall Lane mate... but then again, you wouldn't, 'cos we play in The Championship!

FYI - I went to Parkhead last season to watch Celtic v Aberdeen.... and whilst my Scottish team is Celtic, I have to admit that I could only hear the Aberdeen fans?
    I did not hear any of the songs you alude to...mybe they only sing them when they play the only other side worth playing eh?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '09 12:011 edit
    Originally posted by blade68
    If you want to hear decent humourous terrace chants, get yersen down to Bramall Lane mate... but then again, you wouldn't, 'cos we play in The Championship!

FYI - I went to Parkhead last season to watch Celtic v Aberdeen.... and whilst my Scottish team is Celtic, I have to admit that I could only hear the Aberdeen fans?
    I did not hear any of the songs you alude to...mybe they only sing them when they play the only other side worth playing eh?
    once again your statement displays the type of arrogance associated with the megalomania that has become synonymous with England, you will note the words , THE championship, as if it were the only league in the world, deluded fools! secondly the reason that you never heard chanting, was because of the Euro pansies who have systematically banned the singing of Celtic and Rangers songs because of their association with sectarianism, ignoring both culture and literary hundreds of years of history, what are the fans to do, hum the melodies on the terraces without the use of words! they suffer under the threat of a permanent ban if they are caught. if its not bad enough that we have the angles trying to impose their culture, we have Euro muppets, who understand little if anything of the situation on the ground, for they are too wrapped up in bureaucracy to know! teling us what we can and cannot sing it changes little though in the minds and hearts of the people!

it may interest you to note, of all the English cities that i am most familiar with its Sheffield, many friends i have there, just off spittal hill mate! and near poppell street, been there many a time mate!
  5. 6yd box
    Moves
    16 Nov '09 12:30
    Originally posted by Esoteric
    Anyone else think the even watching the Bundesliga is now better than watching the EPL?
    in england we have more then the EPL- our lower division teams can drew crowds of 20,000+ (Brighton, Leeds etc)

England is football and Football is England😏😏😏😏😏
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    16 Nov '09 12:34
    yawn yawn! another person that does not even watch the games in the SPL and yet deems himself able to pontificate to others about its merits, well well the arrogance of the Angles knows no bounds, your gonna be getting shafted and that's all about it!R
    Brighton had 22,000 for tha game against Southamton yesterday (sunday), the top PL teams (apart from celtic and rangers) wud be happy to get half that.

U cant compare the scottish league to the ENGLISH league- most of your PL teams wud struggle in our semi-pro saturday leagues😡😡😡

ENG-A-LAND...ENG-A-LAND.....ENG-A-LAND.....
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '09 12:35
    Originally posted by spurs73
    in england we have more then the EPL- our lower division teams can drew crowds of 20,000+ (Brighton, Leeds etc)

England is football and Football is England😏😏😏😏😏
    1!
    i rest my case!
  8. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    16 Nov '09 12:58
    [b]once again your statement displays the type of arrogance associated with the megalomania that has become synonymous with England, you will note the words , THE championship, as if it were the only league in the world, deluded fools!
    What should it be called? A Championship?

Stop being silly.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '09 13:131 edit
    Originally posted by blade68
    What should it be called? A Championship?

Stop being silly.
    its termed the the English premiership, not THE championship, as if it were the only league in the world, the statement remains, deluded fools!
  10. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 11:36
    its termed the the English premiership, not THE championship, as if it were the only league in the world, the statement remains, deluded fools!
    Once again you show your ignorance... The Championship is the 2nd tier of English football...
  11. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 13:11
    Yes i can see the headlines in the papers next week ..." The crankies take the Scotland job "
  12. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 16:48
    Robbie

Any chance you can snap out of the dreamworld your living in and actually base your points on whats happening in the reall world? If you don't live in Scotland then the Scottish league is a pile of sh**e, every sane person knows this.

Why should I care about rubbish teams like Hibs, Dundee Utd or Aberdeen, as soon as one of these teams get a really good player they have to sell them so they'll never have a chance of winning the SPL which leaves just two teams with a rivalary thats about religion and not football but these two teams are so far ahead of the rest theirs no point calling it a league, The ONLY good matches are the Celtic v Rangers games as the rest of the seasons fixtures are not worth watching if your a real football fan, the standard of football is a joke compared to the EPL

Why should I care about the SPL when theirs about 20 leagues around the world with better players? To try to say the SPL is better then the EPL is like trying to say Scotland have a better football team then England, the facts make you look like you know nothing about sport! Are you not aware of the fact that the EPL and La Liga are the two most popular leagues in the world???? Do you not realise that the EPL is watched in the vast majority of countries around the world??

If you don't include La liga then the EPL is where all the best players in the world want to play. Celtic and rangers are desperate to get out of the SPL as even they know their in a rubbish league and getting out of it is the only way they'll ever be Champions League contenders, if they left the SPL might be worth watching, but then again the Championship would then be at a higher standard of football then the SPL
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 19:41
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Yes i can see the headlines in the papers next week ..." The crankies take the Scotland job "
    actually we had hoped that Sean Connery would take the job, he would just turn up and say, Bond, James Bond, and that would be that! but the treacherous dog accepted a knighthood, so hes out, Souness had been knocked back twice and nobody wants him anyway, so i may apply for the post myself.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 19:441 edit
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    Robbie

Any chance you can snap out of the dreamworld your living in and actually base your points on whats happening in the reall world? If you don't live in Scotland then the Scottish league is a pile of sh**e, every sane person knows this.

Why should I care about rubbish teams like Hibs, Dundee Utd or Aberdeen, as soon as one of these teams get a rea but then again the Championship would then be at a higher standard of football then the SPL
    you know after the first sentence of this statement, i have to be honest i never even read the rest, for as soon as your opinion becomes synonymous with any semblance of truth, and you actually watch any of the games in the SPL, then it shall have some value, as it stands, its simply best ignored! you may like to approach a representative of fray bentos, i am sure they do a great line in spam! corned beef and maybe even mince! to which your words would certainly be akin.
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 20:141 edit
    you know after the first sentence of this statement, i have to be honest i never even read the rest, for as soon as your opinion becomes synonymous with any semblance of truth, and you actually watch any of the games in the SPL, then it shall have some value, as it stands, its simply best ignored! you may like to approach a representative of fray ben ...[text shortened]... eat line in spam! corned beef and maybe even mince! to which your words would certainly be akin.
    Is there any forum on this site in which don't go around spewing your utter drivel all over everyone?

EPL is as boring as it gets, you can count perhaps five good teams, Arsenal, Man utd, Chelsea, Liverpool maybe Villa at a push, the rest reeks of mediocrity!

Yet more comedy gold!!!! Even you aren't this stupid.........or are you???

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree