Euro 2012

Euro 2012

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
02 Dec 11

Zee Germans, Nether Netherland, Creamed Danish and Portofgulls

Ouch.

rc

Moves
02 Dec 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Trev33

Ouch.
yeah, unbelievable group, naturally zee Germans i think would be favourites, but the
others, well, who can say. Da Republic are in a toughie as well, and as usual dar
Englanders get the easiest draw!

Moves
02 Dec 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yeah, unbelievable group, naturally zee Germans i think would be favourites, but the
others, well, who can say. Da Republic are in a toughie as well, and as usual dar
It's the easy groups they struggle to get out of... and the tough ones. Englard are crap, Sweden, France and Ukraine will all beat them as the rest of the world laughs at them. That's the only reason they let them qualify, much funnier to watch them get knocked out when they have their hopes up.

Ireland's group isn't that bad, i we get something from the first match you never know. Italy aren't that great and, well Spain should top the group with 3 wins... i'm hopeful but it's going to be tough.

s

England

Moves
03 Dec 11

i wish we had germany, spain, italy then we could of went out in glory. this way we will go out as a damp squid, still we got there scottie rob

Moves
03 Dec 11

Ouch.
Yeah. We're going to have some fun in that one.

Still, let's look on the bright side: we'll struggle to reach second place, and then, if we manage to get any further, at least we won't have to meet the Jerries until the final.

If.

Richard

rc

Moves
04 Dec 11

Originally posted by stoker
i wish we had germany, spain, italy then we could of went out in glory. this way we will go out as a damp squid, still we got there scottie rob
Nah mate, you have an easy path to the final, AGAIN!

In your face

Moves
04 Dec 11

It's the easy groups they struggle to get out of... and the tough ones. Englard are crap, Sweden, France and Ukraine will all beat them as the rest of the world laughs at them. That's the only reason they let them qualify, much funnier to watch them get knocked out when they have their hopes up.

Ireland's group isn't that bad, i we get something from the f ...[text shortened]... d, well Spain should top the group with 3 wins... i'm hopeful but it's going to be tough.
😠

In your face

Moves
04 Dec 11

So Ingerlund avoid the other top seeds by finishing top of their qualifying group. Genius!
As for 'an easy path to the final', I don't think such a thing exists. France topped their group and certainly won't be a push over, Sweden won eight games out of ten in their qualifying group, scoriong 31 goals in the process and Ukraine will have home support on their side.

You're starting to sound like a stuck record Robbie. 😛

s

England

Moves
04 Dec 11

god bless you and i hope your right

Back to basics

About

Moves
18 Dec 11

Ouch.
Creamed Danish is about right. Nothing much to look forward to for this summer. The question is: Will Denmark score 1 or 2 goals in the entire EC?

Moves
18 Dec 11

Originally posted by Lundos
Creamed Danish is about right. Nothing much to look forward to for this summer. The question is: Will Denmark score 1 or 2 goals in the entire EC?
Yes. 3... all in 1-0 wins lol