1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Apr '12 15:44
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Hey Dick.....you can come along as well. Should be fun.
    I don't know why you're talking to my brother-in-law, but I'm sure that he, like me, knows better than to take blowhards seriously.

Richard
  2. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    05 May '12 15:15
    Oh my my....14 majors and holding, tic tock, tick tick. Eldrick, the media is strangely quiet on this one, but I gotta tell you, you cant win the tournament until AFTER you make the cut! Best of luck next time out!
  3. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 02:39
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    I don't know why you're talking to my brother-in-law, but I'm sure that he, like me, knows better than to take blowhards seriously.

Richard
    LOL Rock on Richard, and remember: the PEDS you took yesterday contribute to 4th round meltdowns today I cant wait for the Great Eldrick Exposure.....it will come, will be up there with Armstrong, Macgwire, Bonds, Clemens. And of course Sweetness, paid for his glory with his life over the crazy PEDS.. Woodsie Cup should have known that eventually the devil wants his due..... 😏😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree