Capello quits on same day as Redknapp cleared

Capello quits on same day as Redknapp cleared

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Feb 12

Coincidence?

Capello sucked, I'm glad he's gone.

Harry for England has to be.

In your face

Moves
08 Feb 12

Originally posted by divegeester
Coincidence?

Build 'em up and knock 'em down...

D

Moves
08 Feb 12

LOL

Check out pic.

"Fabio and 'arry"

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425095_10150654493457650_574942649_11243520_1766812151_n.jpg

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
09 Feb 12

Coincidence?

He didn't suck though, he actually had the best win ratio out of England manager since WWII.

Moves
09 Feb 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
[b]Capello sucked, I'm glad he's gone.

He didn't suck though, he actually had the best win ratio out of England manager since WWII.[/b]
Drop the "friendlies" and look again. Then think about the travesty of SA World Cup (especially the Angola game)

Talk later.

In your face

Moves
09 Feb 12
1 edit

Drop the "friendlies" and look again. Then think about the travesty of SA World Cup (especially the Angola game)

Talk later.
And we always blame the manager rather than realising that we just don't have what it takes to make the cut. England are cack, have always been cack and always will be cack, unless the players attitude on and off the pitch changes drastically. Compare Cappellos silverware with the England football team's and then tell me who really is cack.

Moves
10 Feb 12

Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
And we always blame the manager rather than realising that we just don't have what it takes to make the cut. England are cack, have always been cack and always will be cack, unless the players attitude on and off the pitch changes drastically. Compare Cappellos silverware with the England football team's and then tell me who really is cack.
Quite so. You will never win a cup with a loose gathering of prima donnas. That's why the Dutch team did so well the last few years. Like the style or not (and I didn't), you have to admit that Van Marwijk managed to create a team. These guys wanted to play for one another. Compare that to a decade or so ago, or to the infighting of the 1990s.
If England wants to win something, the first thing they have to do is stop obsessing about the nationality of their manager, and start looking at the bitch-slapping spats between their players off the pitch. And yeah, Capello notwithstanding, I fear that does mean kicking Terry out - but he's not the only guilty party.

Richard

Moves
11 Feb 12

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
Quite so. You will never win a cup with a loose gathering of prima donnas.
Absolutely. And who picks the team!

In your face

Moves
11 Feb 12

Last time I heard, it was the FA. 😛

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
12 Feb 12

new manager will make no difference if its still the same players, they are feffing useless

Moves
13 Feb 12

Does it matter, if all the decent players you have are prima donnas?

Richard