1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    23 May '07 22:12
    Never before have i seen such grace in defeat! He should be held up as a model for all those premiership posers!!!! You could see the words were forced out through will alone, but he was gracious in defeat, something that has been lacking from English teams of late. BRAVO!!!
  2. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 May '07 22:13
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Never before have i seen such grace in defeat! He should be held up as a model for all those premiership posers!!!! You could see the words were forced out through will alone, but he was gracious in defeat, something that has been lacking from English teams of late. BRAVO!!!
    he did seem a bit gutted
  3. LA
    Moves
    24 May '07 03:54
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    he did seem a bit gutted
    I'm not surprised he's gutted.
    His team have been training for 3 months on penalty kicks and they never got the chance to show how good they are at them!
  4. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '07 20:43
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    His team have been training for 3 months on penalty kicks and they never got the chance to show how good they are at them!
    I WISH ENGLAND WOULD
  5. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    25 May '07 18:091 edit
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    You truly are beginning to bore me senseless.
  6. LA
    Moves
    26 May '07 10:52
    Originally posted by millerman
    You truly are beginning to bore me senseless.
    Now you know how we all feel watching Liverpool 'perform' in the premiership.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree