1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 16:16
    Does a person need to become a member of the Jehovah’s Witness church as a prerequisite to gaining access to (as you put it) “living forever”?

A few years ago you and Robbie used to keep avoiding the question, more recently you sort of pop out a “no” and then heavily obfuscate around it before being forced to retract when Watchtower doctrine is thrust under your nose.

It would be refreshing to read an unequivocal response from you.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 17:04
    @divegeester said
    Does a person need to become a member of the Jehovah’s Witness church as a prerequisite to gaining access to (as you put it) “living forever”?

A few years ago you and Robbie used to keep avoiding the question, more recently you sort of pop out a “no” and then heavily obfuscate around it before being forced to retract when Watchtower doctrine is thrust under your nose.

It would be refreshing to read an unequivocal response from you.
    A good reply would be -

Dear All, I am sorry that I lied about whether or not it is the doctrine of the Watchtower that someone needs to be a member of the JW church in order to escape Armageddon and be in the Kingdom of God. Please forgive me. I am actually very ashamed and embarrassed that I belong to a church that promotes such a nonsense belief. I am hopelessly indoctrinated by this group and I do not know what to do. Please help me.

Yours sincerely
    Galveston 75
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 21:383 edits
    The second inspired letter of the Christian apostle Peter, penned about 64 C.E., warned: “In the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires.”—2 Peter 3:3.

Ridiculers seek to make the object of their ridicule appear ludicrous. The person who succumbs to ridicule may be falling into a selfish trap because the ridiculer often wants those who listen to adopt his viewpoint. Perhaps some of the ridiculers of whom Peter warned were like this, “proceeding according to their own desires.” In alerting his readers, the apostle used an emphatic form of expression. He warned of the arrival of “ridiculers with their ridicule.”

Those first-century ridiculers questioned the reality of Christ’s “promised presence,” saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” (2 Peter 3:4) It appeared that way to them. Yet, back in the year 33 C.E., Jesus had foretold catastrophe for the city of Jerusalem. “The days will come upon you,” he declared, “when your enemies will build around you a fortification with pointed stakes and will encircle you and distress you from every side, and they will dash you and your children within you to the ground, and they will not leave a stone upon a stone in you.” How mistaken were those who ridiculed that warning! In 70 C.E., the Roman armies besieged Jerusalem and destroyed the city, with widespread loss of life to its inhabitants. Why were the majority of the city’s inhabitants not prepared for this disaster? Because they had not discerned that God had inspected them through his Son, Jesus.—Luke 19:43, 44. WTS

Prov 22:9 Foolish schemes* are sinful,
    And people detest a ridiculer.

Prov 1:22.. 22 “How long will you inexperienced ones love inexperience?
    How long will you ridiculers take pleasure in ridicule?
    And how long will you foolish ones hate knowledge?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jan '22 07:31
    @galveston75 said
    The second inspired letter of the Christian apostle Peter, penned about 64 C.E., warned: “In the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires.”—2 Peter 3:3.

Ridiculers seek to make the object of their ridicule appear ludicrous. The person who succumbs to ridicule may be falling into a selfish trap because the ridic ...[text shortened]... g will you ridiculers take pleasure in ridicule?
    Why are you cultists so scared of giving direct answers?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jan '22 07:41
    @galveston75 said

Ridiculers seek to make the object of their ridicule appear ludicrous. The person who succumbs to ridicule may be falling into a selfish trap because the ridic ...[text shortened]... g will you ridiculers take pleasure in ridicule?
    Here’s the question again…

6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '22 01:12
    @divegeester said
    Why are you cultists so scared of giving direct answers?
    > tumbleweed <
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '22 08:40
    > intermission <

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree