Grampy Bobby

Grampy Bobby

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Different

Moves
15 Jul 08

Grampy Bobby

One of the really special and endearing features of the RHP General Forum are the de trop posts of one named Grappy Bobby.

Ah, to be young again and write superfluously in order to hide the fact that one has nothing useful to say.

The fine joy of dipping your toes into the cool spring water that is unnecessary analogy is unprecedented.

Every morning I wake up and rush to RHP, my breath caught in my chest, wondering what excessive hyperbole Grampy Bobby will use today.

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
15 Jul 08

That was rather articulate, what have you done with the real raven?

R
Different

Moves
15 Jul 08

Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
That was rather articulate, what have you done with the real raven?
Is that your polite way of suggesting I am usually not articulate? I shall have you know, I am always intelligent sentences.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 Jul 08

Originally posted by Raven69
Grampy Bobby

One of the really special and endearing features of the RHP General Forum are the de trop posts of one named Grappy Bobby.

Ah, to be young again and write superfluously in order to hide the fact that one has nothing useful to say.

The fine joy of dipping your toes into the cool spring water that is unnecessary analogy is unprecedented. ...[text shortened]... P, my breath caught in my chest, wondering what excessive hyperbole Grampy Bobby will use today.
Noted.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
15 Jul 08

There's a lot of fake love and backstabbing in this thread.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
15 Jul 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Seitse
Kinda like throwing hot yogurt on your lover's back when you've been up all day and just want to go to bed.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
15 Jul 08

Originally posted by PBE6
Kinda like throwing hot yogurt on your lover's back when you've been up all day and just want to go to bed.
Auuu, that's classy 😉

R
Different

Moves
15 Jul 08

Originally posted by Seitse
Is there...?