How many vacation days?

How many vacation days?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i

Moves
24 Jul 07

Just curious how many vacation days a new subscriber is supposed to get. I just subscribed this month, and I have 15. But when I go back and read the old threads about the introduction of the system, everyone was talking about getting 36.

So did I just get in too late, and I only get 15, whereas previous subscribers get 36? Or do they get added on a pro-rated basis or something? (It says I have 15 for 2008 as well.)

Also, shouldn't this be in the FAQ? I tried Googling the forum posts for the info, but couldn't find it.

Thanks...

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
24 Jul 07
1 edit

You will get 36 for next year. (3 days a month.)

-Russ

i

Moves
24 Jul 07
1 edit

Would you mind explaining a little more? Will it stay fixed at 15 for the rest of this year, or will 3 be added per month?

Thanks for the reply.

(Or maybe the 15 is already prorated looking forward toward the end of the year... so if I signed up in August, it would have been 12 instead? Just trying to understand how this works.)

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
24 Jul 07
2 edits

Originally posted by incandenza
Would you mind explaining a little more? Will it stay fixed at 15 for the rest of this year, or will 3 be added per month?

Thanks for the reply.

(Or maybe the 15 is already prorated looking forward toward the end of the year... so if I signed up in August, it would have been 12 instead? Just trying to understand how this works.)
It will stay 15 for the rest of the year.

(Or maybe the 15 is already prorated looking forward toward the end of the year... so if I signed up in August, it would have been 12 instead? This is correct.
At the start of next year you will have 36 days for next year.

i

Moves
24 Jul 07

Thanks, it makes perfect sense now. I just didn't put it together that 15 was 5 months * 3 days.