Recs

Recs

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KS

Palmerston North

Moves
06 Aug 06

What are 'recs' and how do you get them?

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
06 Aug 06

You don't.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
06 Aug 06

Originally posted by Knight Square
What are 'recs' and how do you get them?
Add tum and it is what the guy just below you is.

But it is actually an abbreviation for recommendation. But no one is smart enough to change it to a different word like cookie or something so the answer won't have to be repeated over and over again in the Help forum. But keep asking the Question. The question alone usually generates a rec. You will probably get your first just by asking.

Only Subscribers can give a recommendation. But as a non subscriber you can give a "non subscriber scum bag rec " just by copy and pasting the quote when you read a post you think is funny or insightful or helpful to the site in some way. But you will find that most people here just get rec'd for being mean and nasty.

People will kill to get their posts rec'd. Especially Plabibit. Lol. If you see him in the forum ask him about Reno.

KS

Palmerston North

Moves
09 Aug 06

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Add tum and it is what the guy just below you is.

But it is actually an abbreviation for recommendation. But no one is smart enough to change it to a different word like cookie or something so the answer won't have to be repeated over and over again in the Help forum. But keep asking the Question. The question alone usually generates a rec. You will ...[text shortened]... heir posts rec'd. Especially Plabibit. Lol. If you see him in the forum ask him about Reno.
Man i want recs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
09 Aug 06

Originally posted by Knight Square
Man i want recs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooohhh Recs!!!

We looooove Recs!!