1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 18:14
    So, heartbroken to find that I wasn't in pondys thread creator post I decided to be proactive and start a new thread. Thing is i dont really have anything to talk about so this thread I'm looking for suggestions on what the topic of the new thread should be.

So far I'm thinking it should be something light hearted and fluffy like a kitten or puppy but while cute theres not much to talk about them.

We could have another what are you... Right now threads. Like what is your view as you post? That could change a bit if people are on their phones but then with so many lockdowns probably not... See, I've said lockdown, not light hearted and fluffy.

All ideas welcome.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 18:19
    @trev33 said
    So, heartbroken to find that I wasn't in pondys thread creator post I decided to be proactive and start a new thread. Thing is i dont really have anything to talk about so this thread I'm looking for suggestions on what the topic of the new thread should be.

So far I'm thinking it should be something light hearted and fluffy like a kitten or puppy but while cute theres not ...[text shortened]... ckdowns probably not... See, I've said lockdown, not light hearted and fluffy.

All ideas welcome.
    To get onto Ponderable's thread myself, I somehow need to kill this thread of yours.

Who here likes beige cardigans?...
  3. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 18:34
    I'm just waiting for the most third posts in threads started by Trev stats.

Feeling pretty confident just now.
  4. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 18:53
    and yea the lord of hosts did proclaim with great vigor,

"thou shalt NOT mix new threads with the old threads
    and the old threads shalt NOT be mixed with the new threads
    lest ye all shall stumble over loose threads everywhere
    and the whole dang thing wilt goeth to yer heads"
  5. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 19:151 edit
    @rookie54
    And how shall we know when it has arrived at our heads oh mighty president and will we be filled with awe and wonder??
  6. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 08:23
    @trev33 said

So far I'm thinking it should be something light hearted and fluffy like a kitten or puppy but while cute theres not ...[text shortened]... ckdowns probably not... See, I've said lockdown, not light hearted and fluffy.

All ideas welcome.
    What are you thinking right now, as you post?

That Trev is right, lockdown isn't fluffy. It's sucking the fun and fluff out of my life.
    Like a beige cardigan
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 14:02
    @yo-its-me said
    What are you thinking right now, as you post?
    That this thread isn't going to go very far, perhaps that will help it or not, doesn't matter one way or the other. 😉

-VR
  8. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 17:06
    @trev33 said

All ideas welcome.
    You are aware that you only make that list of the thread dies. So of you have a brilliant idea on a topic there are chances that it will not appear on the intended list at all 😉
  9. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 17:11
    @trev33 said

All ideas welcome.
    Acts of Love ~ things that people do to show their love for another person - My son’s girlfriend sent him a lovely box of assorted chocolate brownies because she’s missing him during lockdown.
  10. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 17:12
    @drewnogal said
    Acts of Love ~ things that people do to show their love for another person - My son’s girlfriend sent him a lovely box of assorted chocolate brownies because she’s missing him during lockdown.
    That's so sweet!
    Sweet and sweet
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 18:27
    @yo-its-me said
    That's so sweet!
    Sweet and sweet
    Was the pun intended? 😉

-VR
  12. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 19:05
    @drewnogal said
    Acts of Love
    i wrote her a lil ditty
    inna language she does not speak
    i told her was to summon demons and such
    and the poor girl really freaked
  13. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 19:26
    this thread isn't going to go very far, perhaps that will help it or not, doesn't matter one way or the other
    behold, schrodinger's assistant
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 19:29
    @rookie54 said
    behold, schrodinger's assistant
    Hey sookie how you doing? 😉

-VR
  15. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 19:43
    @very-rusty said
    Was the pun intended? 😉

-VR
    Did you ever like someone enough to be their blood brother when you were young Rusty? I was a blood sister with my friend Sue.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree