1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 06:36
    Message From God Found Hidden Inside DNA Sequence

In a little-explored section of non-coding DNA, a team of top geneticists discovered a 22-word snippet of ancient Aramaic in which God confirms his existence and his role in creating life on Earth.

Entirely decoded, the message reads: "Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world."

Scientists Find Hidden DNA Code

Scientists have discovered a second code hiding within DNA. Since the genetic code was deciphered in the 1960s, scientists have assumed that it was used exclusively to write information about proteins. UW scientists were stunned to discover that genomes use the genetic code to write two separate languages. One describes how proteins are made, and the other instructs the cell on how genes are controlled. One language is written on top of the other, which is why the second language remained hidden for so long.

The genetic code uses a 64-letter alphabet called codons. The UW team discovered that some codons, which they called duons, can have two meanings, one related to protein sequence, and one related to gene control. The discovery of duons has major implications for how scientists and physicians interpret a patient’s genome and will open new doors to the diagnosis and treatment of disease.

How complex can it get?

http://www.washington.edu/news/2013/12/12/scientists-discover-double-meaning-in-genetic-code/
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 07:001 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]Message From God Found Hidden Inside DNA Sequence

In a little-explored section of non-coding DNA, a team of top geneticists discovered a 22-word snippet of ancient Aramaic in which God confirms his existence and his role in creating life on Earth.

Entirely decoded, the message reads: "Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found ...[text shortened]...
    Does it also say: "PS RJHINDS is really a good guy and his chess rating is not engine generated"?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 07:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Does it also say: "PS RJHINDS is really a good guy and his chess rating is not engine generated"?
    You remind me of the Pharisee in the Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector.

Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”

(Luke 18:9-14 NKJV)
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 08:18
    I found the same article in http://dailycurrant.com/2013/02/01/message-god-hidden-dna-sequence/

Isn't the Dayly Currant a paper of satire? And they write their own articles and never bring in others articles?

Like this one? http://dailycurrant.com/2013/07/01/nasa-finds-message-from-god-on-mars/
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 08:48
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I found the same article in http://dailycurrant.com/2013/02/01/message-god-hidden-dna-sequence/

Isn't the Dayly Currant a paper of satire? And they write their own articles and never bring in others articles?

Like this one? http://dailycurrant.com/2013/07/01/nasa-finds-message-from-god-on-mars/
    Yes, that part of the post is pure fiction. I put that part first as an attention getter before introducing the discovery of the second hidden DNA code to relate this DNA programming code to a super intelligent programmer, maybe God, that appears to be required for the programming of life.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 09:05
    But are you not embarrassed that the whole story of God writing messages in the DNA-code is a scam, a satire invented in a satire magazine?

We know already that our DNA as written in ACGT amino acid is not the whole message to build a human body, as explained by the scientists as a cornerstone for evolution, that codes has more levels than one, that's is not new stuff.

The new stuff is that it is a readable message written some hundred thousands of years ago, when man was young, by god, in Aramaic, where he calls himself Yahweh, the Jewish name and not the Christian name, in modern alphabet. This is top notch satire.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 09:46
    But are you not embarrassed that the whole story of God writing messages in the DNA-code is a scam, a satire invented in a satire magazine?

We know already that our DNA as written in ACGT amino acid is not the whole message to build a human body, as explained by the scientists as a cornerstone for evolution, that codes has more levels than one, that's ...[text shortened]... ahweh, the Jewish name and not the Christian name, in modern alphabet. This is top notch satire.
    That made up message from God as a scam is a good attention getter don't you think?

But the point I want to make is that we actually have real meaages from God in the DNA programming for those that have eyes to see. Bill Gates of Microsoft has said that the programming in the DNA is far more complex than any man has ever made. Yet, now medical scientists at WU have discovered double programming languages hidden in the DNA that Bill Gates did not even know about at the time he made that statement.

Anybody not realizing that this is not something that came about by evilution has to be stupid in my opinion. Evilution is not that smart. Evilution does not have intelligence.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 09:50
    That made up message from God as a scam is a good attention getter don't you think?

But the point I want to make is that we actually have real meaages from God in the DNA programming for those that have eyes to see. Bill Gates of Microsoft has said that the programming in the DNA is far more complex than any man has ever made. Yet, now medical scienti ...[text shortened]... to be stupid in my opinion. Evilution is not that smart. Evilution does not have intelligence.
    Double levels of information in the DNA? Isn't evolution wonderful! No intelligent designer needed.

And definitely no "You have found the hidden code herein!" within the DNA, that's only satire, nothing more.

Evilution I don't know anything about. That's a theory invented by creationists.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 10:201 edit
    Double levels of information in the DNA? Isn't evolution wonderful! No intelligent designer needed.

And definitely no "You have found the hidden code herein!" within the DNA, that's only satire, nothing more.

Evilution I don't know anything about. That's a theory invented by creationists.
    Evilution is the part of the theory of evolution that allows one kind of creature to evolve into another kind of creature. It includes the idea that an ape has evolved into a man and man was not created by God.
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 10:211 edit
    Don't you find it peculiar that when God chose to leave a message to mankind, hidden in a code He knew mankind would not crack for another 2,000 years, He wrote it in a language which He knew would be 2,000 years dead by then (Aramaic)?

Whereas if He had encoded it in, say, C++ or XHTML, now that would be really convincing!
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 10:24
    I don't know anything about evilution, as this is part of the creationalist religion.
    I do, however, know some about evolution which, in fact, is a scientific branch of biology.

Let's not go off-topic. Let's have an honourable debate in a dedicated thread in the subject.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 10:47
    I don't know anything about evilution, as this is part of the creationalist religion.
    I do, however, know some about evolution which, in fact, is a scientific branch of biology.

Let's not go off-topic. Let's have an honourable debate in a dedicated thread in the subject.
    Evilution is part of the atheist religion.

I accept evolution as a name for adaptation, selective breeding, and changes within species of creatures that happens as a result of reproduction in biology.

However, I do not accept changes greater than that as legitimate biological science because those kinds of changes have not been observered or proven to have ever happened. Those kind of changes are included in the doctrine of evilution of the atheist religion.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 11:23
    Evilution is part of the atheist religion.

I accept evolution as a name for adaptation, selective breeding, and changes within species of creatures that happens as a result of reproduction in biology.

However, I do not accept changes greater than that as legitimate biological science because those kinds of changes have not been observered or proven to ...[text shortened]... pened. Those kind of changes are included in the doctrine of evilution of the atheist religion.
    What do you mean by an "atheist religion"? Are you of that opinion that a religion doesn't have to have a supreem being...?

I'm happy that you accept evolution. And evolution is a good name for it. So, evolution is a good thing to start with to explain the vast differenciation of species.

However, you're right, it doesn't happen much from generation to generation.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 11:37
    What do you mean by an "atheist religion"? Are you of that opinion that a religion doesn't have to have a supreem being...?

I'm happy that you accept evolution. And evolution is a good name for it. So, evolution is a good thing to start with to explain the vast differenciation of species.

However, you're right, it doesn't happen much from generation to generation.
    The atheist believes he is the supreme being.

The problem with the word "evolution" is that it has taken on too many meanings. It is not always clear as to what one means when speaking of evolution.

When you say it does not happen much from generation to generation, I have no idea what you mean.
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 11:57
    Evolution is not the claim "that an ape has evolved into a man". It claims that apes and mankind had a common ancestor (now extinct).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree