castling

castling

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

England

Moves
05 Dec 09

on conditional move it only moves the king in castling not the rook of my opponent, where as it fully castles my move, i carnt figure it out.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
05 Dec 09
1 edit

>on conditional move it only moves the king in castling not the rook of my >opponent, where as it fully castles my move, i carnt figure it out.

You are trying to set up this:
"If my opponent castles, then so do I"?

Did you move both King and Rook for your opponent's move and click "submit"? King first and 2 squares?

s

England

Moves
08 Dec 09

Originally posted by MontyMoose
>on conditional move it only moves the king in castling not the rook of my >opponent, where as it fully castles my move, i carnt figure it out.

You are trying to set up this:
"If my opponent castles, then so do I"?

Did you move both King and Rook for your opponent's move and click "submit"? King first and 2 squares?
yes, if i move my king it automaticly moves the rook. this does not aply when moving my opponents king. and im not saying if they castle i do its if i think my opponent castles i try to conditional move it accepts the king moving two square but refuses to move rook