Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
27 Nov 09

Apparently he's dead or something.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
27 Nov 09

Originally posted by darvlay
Apparently he's dead or something.
Looks like he just got his face lacerated, painful but minor:

http://www.thestar.com/sports/golf/woods/article/731801--tiger-woods-seriously-hurt-in-car-accident

Interesting how cars are taking on a life of their own these days:

"Woods, 33, was pulling out of the driveway of his Isleworth, Fla., home in his Cadillac Escalade, when the vehicle lost control, striking a fire hydrant and then a tree."

Good thing Tiger didn't do it himself, he'd look pretty stupid.

🙄

d

Moves
27 Nov 09

I know his drives have been off lately but this is just ridiculous!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Nov 09
1 edit

I just saw it on our news. They said no booze was involved.

American made Cady?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Nov 09

They said on 60minutes he was the only sporting billionare. Hmmm,makes you think if maybe he gets bored with his life-if he does indeed have a personality , and is not just an android-when will he bust out and maybe make a rap record?

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
28 Nov 09

I bet there's a lot more to this story then we'll ever know! Wouldn't it be something if the wife used the golf club before the accident. and he used the tree to cover it up?

Madison Square Garde

Moves
28 Nov 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
They said on 60minutes he was the only sporting billionare. Hmmm,makes you think if maybe he gets bored with his life-if he does indeed have a personality , and is not just an android-when will he bust out and maybe make a rap record?
Get a grip.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Nov 09

Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
I bet there's a lot more to this story then we'll ever know! Wouldn't it be something if the wife used the golf club before the accident. and he used the tree to cover it up?
There has been rumors of marital trouble.

He does have a really bad temper that he tries to keep under control in public. You can see it in some of his golf games, when he is not doing so good. I have watched a fair amount of his games.

Moves
28 Nov 09

Originally posted by YEAH BOY
Get a grip.
left over right or right over left?

s

6yd box

Moves
28 Nov 09

Originally posted by divegeester
left over right or right over left?
i have always gone for the 'right over left' version, and dont forget the right pinky has to wrap inside the left thumb to get a stright drive

E

Moves
28 Nov 09

Evidently his wife didn't like the reports that he has been cheating on her. Those facial injuries were reported to be from his wife scratching his face and he was trying to drive away as she was beating the car with a golf club.

He was on pain medication, which was a possible reason for his lack of consciousness. At least that's what I've read on internet reports. I found this info on Drudge.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
28 Nov 09

Buddy was hammered. His wife chased him out of the house with a golf club so he took off down the street before she could nail him but while looking in the rear view mirrow he lost control and hit a firehydrant and then a tree. His wife finally caught up to the truck and used the golf club to smash his window to get him out of the truck.

Some of the above may be true.

i

Moves
28 Nov 09

Tim Lincicum was in the passenger seat

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Nov 09

Originally posted by YEAH BOY
Get a grip.
He was just in Australia for the masters...absolutely no personality. I think he got angry once after a drive...but that was it. He could learn a lot from the likes of Cypress Hill and the Beastie Boys.

Moves
29 Nov 09

Here's a case of another rich celebrity getting his own special brand of justice and treatment by law enforcement. This is where the USA has its own little oligarchy that gets completely different treatment from the likes of me.

If I crashed into a tree then I would not be allowed to just leave and get around to answering law enforcement questions when and if I got around to it.

The rich and the famous get special treatment. One of these days they may find that they are in the same boat as the European aristocracy in the face of such an unjust class chasm. If the masses rise the rich will discover just how much power they actually have.