1. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    15 Feb '04 06:58
    I think it makes sense to show whether I am using TB or not or how much times is left in this game when i am just trying to move in this game.
    show just a little watch next to the in check (or whatever) and say how much time is left for this move.
    th
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Feb '04 08:03
    Originally posted by thire
    I think it makes sense to show whether I am using TB or not or how much times is left in this game when i am just trying to move in this game.
    show just a little watch next to the in check (or whatever) and say how much time is left for this move.
    th
    I support this. With the introduction of TB and all the other various T/O parameters it's now becoming a serious exercise to manage ones games.
    I missed a T/O cut off ( sleeping really affects one's ability to play ) and with no reminder Godzilla pounced. It's not a criticism and given the same opportunity and the offer of 55 rating points I would have probably done the same.
    It would appear that the 'last move' date/time entry is now superfluous. Better would be to indicate the remaining time to the T/O and / or timebank deductions with perhaps the same 24 hour precursor for both applications available in asc/desc options as B4.
    Too much to fly? What others think? Thire??

BR's as always - the skeeter
  3. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    15 Feb '04 08:45
    i think time until i lose the game by timeout is important.
    time until i eat my timebank is next most important.

these seem to form two different orderings of MyGames, perhaps there could eventually be an optional choice here.

🙂 stil only one loss on timeout 😏
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    15 Feb '04 10:03
    I think all this is really important and there could be done a lot of things (alternative game ordering, showing all kinds of time that rest, ...).
    I am very curious what will come up next, perhaps Russ and Chris will introduce one day a calendar feature (Russ stated this once 😵 ) and give us a cool tool!
    th
  5. Standard membergotti2000
    The winemaker
    Austria
    Moves
    15 Feb '04 10:42
    Originally posted by thire
    I am very curious what will come up next, perhaps Russ and Chris will introduce one day a calendar feature (Russ stated this once 😵 ) and give us a cool tool!...
    th
    Yeah, with an export feature to Outlook or Notes, so I can organize all my meetings around the RHP moves. 😏

Just kidding...

Gotti

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree