retrieving messages?

retrieving messages?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Moves
31 Aug 20

Someone sent me a message earlier today, but I was in the midst of analyzing a position and didn't read it. Now I can't find it. Is there a message bank somewhere where I can retrieve it? (I'm relatively new to the site.) Thanks for your help!

Australia

Moves
31 Aug 20

@littlefish said
Someone sent me a message earlier today, but I was in the midst of analyzing a position and didn't read it. Now I can't find it. Is there a message bank somewhere where I can retrieve it? (I'm relatively new to the site.) Thanks for your help!
On the right hand side of the header, next to your profile icon, there are three greyed-out buttons. Clicking on the centre one should give you all the messages you have received.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
31 Aug 20
2 edits

@littlefish said
On the phone there is a Comic speaking buble to the upper Right, there are all in-game Messages.
If you use a Computer to the Right Hand side there is a tab "Messages"

l

Moves
31 Aug 20

@Kewpie

Thanks! That did it.

l

Moves
31 Aug 20

@Ponderable

Thanks!