1. Joined
    08 Nov '07
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 02:48
    Possible to go back beyond 30 days in another player's history? Ie: say about 6 months?
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 05:49
    What are you looking for? Moves per month or earlier games?
  3. Joined
    08 Nov '07
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 14:54
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    What are you looking for? Moves per month or earlier games?
    Another player's games from 6-7 months ago.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 15:33
    Originally posted by scandium
    Another player's games from 6-7 months ago.
    I don't understand your request. Care to explain it with a few more words?

As far as I know, you can look at games from the day the site came into existance, but unless you actually explain what you want to do, it's very hard to answer your question.

D
  5. Joined
    08 Nov '07
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 17:07
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I don't understand your request. Care to explain it with a few more words?

As far as I know, you can look at games from the day the site came into existance, but unless you actually explain what you want to do, it's very hard to answer your question.

D
    Np. What I'd like to do is go through another player's history to look at the games he played several months ago (roughly 6-7 months back). I'm interested in seeing how he played then, so naturally I want to see not just his results but the openings he chose and the moves he made.

When I try and do this through his profile, by clicking on his public games and paging backward, it only allows me to go about 30 days back.
  6. UK
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 20:571 edit
    You can definitely go back further than that. On the profile screen for older members with lots of games you get a set of arrows under the game graph. Clicking on that can take you back to the year dot.
  7. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 22:32
    Np. What I'd like to do is go through another player's history to look at the games he played several months ago (roughly 6-7 months back). I'm interested in seeing how he played then, so naturally I want to see not just his results but the openings he chose and the moves he made.

When I try and do this through his profile, by clicking on his public games and paging backward, it only allows me to go about 30 days back.
    Choose a player and go to their profile page.
    On the left there is a link to their public games. By default you'll get the 30 most recent games showing - with mini boards.
    You can change the options for what shows on the left and click search (complete games, games against a specific player etc).
    At the bottom of this page of 30 games there are links to the next page(s) of 30 games (if they exist).

Or as mrmist says use the graph on the profile page and scroll it back to where you want - when you highlight a game in the graph (by hovering your mouse pointer over it), the details of the game appear above the graph - ratings at time of game and date of last move.

All the games for all the players are there to be found.
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 01:47

I think this is new. You only get about 18-19 pages of games when you look at a player's "public games". I'm not sure why this is so.

As others have said, there are other ways of looking at older games.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree