1. Bucharest
    Moves
    23 Apr '09 19:22
    When I try to drag the piece in it's new position(legal move too) it looks like I'm dragging a picture around on the desktop with the not allowed sign, which is weird because I was playing the game and made the browser go to the task bar and then started nba 2k9 and when i quit nba 2k9, this thing happened. I refreshed, closed the browser... Still nothing.

Any ideas?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Apr '09 19:25
    Originally posted by TastyGlamGirl
    When I try to drag the piece in it's new position(legal move too) it looks like I'm dragging a picture around on the desktop with the not allowed sign, which is weird because I was playing the game and made the browser go to the task bar and then started nba 2k9 and when i quit nba 2k9, this thing happened. I refreshed, closed the browser... Still nothing.

Any ideas?
    Here at RHP you click the piece, and click the landing square.

Do Not Drag.

P-
  3. Bucharest
    Moves
    23 Apr '09 19:31
    This is making me blush. Thanks. I wonder why I tried to drag now since until now I clicked on the pieces. This is embarrassing and I'm laughing at my own stupidity right now. haha
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Apr '09 20:43
    Originally posted by TastyGlamGirl
    This is making me blush. Thanks. I wonder why I tried to drag now since until now I clicked on the pieces. This is embarrassing and I'm laughing at my own stupidity right now. haha
    Just a brain fart... many sites drag, even the blitz version of RHP.

P-
  5. Joined
    28 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 May '09 12:17
    today when i try to move my piece the computer won't allow. For instance it only allows the knight to move diagonally, the bishop up and down,the king 6 spaces etc. when i submitone of these moves it disallows because its an incorrect move but wil not allow me to move the pieces in their correct manner. please help!
  6. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    22 May '09 20:38
    Originally posted by bigtom1
    today when i try to move my piece the computer won't allow. For instance it only allows the knight to move diagonally, the bishop up and down,the king 6 spaces etc. when i submitone of these moves it disallows because its an incorrect move but wil not allow me to move the pieces in their correct manner. please help!
    try clearing your internet cache (if your not sure how, then google "clear internet cache" and add your browser version)

Then close and re-open your browser and then try a hard refresh (ctrl+F5)
  7. The Smoke
    Moves
    26 May '09 01:25
    Originally posted by MCA
    try clearing your internet cache (if your not sure how, then google "clear internet cache" and add your browser version)

Then close and re-open your browser and then try a hard refresh (ctrl+F5)
    I'm pretty sure bigtom was taking the piss there with his/her question
  8. Joined
    18 May '09
    Moves
    27 May '09 03:47
    trying to move queen diagonally to remove opponents knight. Both squares turn pink when it hit submit. Will not take move.
  9. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    27 May '09 06:04
    Originally posted by rickg
    trying to move queen diagonally to remove opponents knight. Both squares turn pink when it hit submit. Will not take move.
    When that pink stuff happends it means it isnt a legal move.

I think you are mistaken, i dont see any game that you play where you can get a knight with your queen.
    Post game number if you think otherwise.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree