1. Joined
    02 Aug '02
    Moves
    25 Jun '03 10:03
    I'm down to 5 active games but the server won't let me start a new game. I get a message that if I have less than 6 games to wait a few hours and try again, but it's been a couple of week now.

How do I go about getting help with the problem?

Thanks
  2. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    25 Jun '03 10:20
    that was a good start! 🙂

alternatively, use the feeback option (near the top right on the screen)
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Jun '03 19:47
    This is the longest standing bug on RHP. It will be squashed soon. Very soon.

Not that that helps you now. Try again later and all should be ok. The game counts get reset periodically.

-Russ
  4. Joined
    01 Jul '03
    Moves
    03 Jul '03 02:07
    Can you help me please, How do I delete a game after I check mate someone? I was playing 5 games at one time. I won one of them but I can't start another until i get this one deleted. Can you help me?
    Thank you, Mlawrence
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    03 Jul '03 02:23
    Originally posted by mhl
    Can you help me please, How do I delete a game after I check mate someone? I was playing 5 games at one time. I won one of them but I can't start another until i get this one deleted. Can you help me?
    Thank you, Mlawrence
    Once a game is completed, you can place it into your archives only. You cannot 'delete' it.

If you go to your 'my games' page you should see an icon next to the game that will place it in your archives once you click on it.

Marc
  6. Finland
    Moves
    04 Jul '03 08:16
    Now it says i have 6 games even tho im playing only 4... oh well... 😛
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Jul '03 15:12
    Right, I'm working on this RIGHT NOW!!!!! 🙂

A fix will be up tonight, with luck.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree