1. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '08 00:56
    does anyone else have this problem. Whenever I open this page for the first time, it opens on to an old finished game that I have archived. What can I do about it. it is a bit annoying.
  2. USA
    Moves
    05 Apr '08 02:29
    Originally posted by jimmac
    does anyone else have this problem. Whenever I open this page for the first time, it opens on to an old finished game that I have archived. What can I do about it. it is a bit annoying.
    From the "my games" page, go to "My Folders" which is on the blue bar, then click on the folder that says inbox, then try opening the my games page again.

The problem might be that your archives folder is up instead of your inbox.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '08 03:32
    I am waiting for a game to move in as that is when it happens.I will let you know then if it works.

thanks

Jim mc
  4. USA
    Moves
    05 Apr '08 03:441 edit
    I am waiting for a game to move in as that is when it happens.I will let you know then if it works.

thanks

Jim mc
    If all else fails you can try sending feedback at the bottom of every page describing your problem.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 23:54
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    If all else fails you can try sending feedback at the bottom of every page describing your problem.
    sent feedback,no answer,still got problem.

Jim Mc
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 11:09
    What link are you using to open the site.

Also, it appears as though you are offering conflicting details as to when the error happens. Does it happen when you "open this page for the first time" or "I am waiting for a game to move in as that is when it happens."

Also, this page is the forums. Do you mean this site? Please clarify and your problem and we can fix it.

D
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '08 04:31
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    What link are you using to open the site.

Also, it appears as though you are offering conflicting details as to when the error happens. Does it happen when you "open this page for the first time" or "I am waiting for a game to move in as that is when it happens."

Also, this page is the forums. Do you mean this site? Please clarify and your problem and we can fix it.

D
    Sorry for being confusing,

I have a short cut to rhp. The same old game appears whenever I open onto the site. If I have any number of games,0-6, The old game allways pops up first.when I am on the page and click games waiting it seems ok then.
    Any help appretiated.
  8. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Apr '08 05:26
    Sorry for being confusing,

I have a short cut to rhp. The same old game appears whenever I open onto the site. If I have any number of games,0-6, The old game allways pops up first.when I am on the page and click games waiting it seems ok then.
    Any help appretiated.
    If you make a shortcut it will always go back to the same spot. I made a shortcut to MyGames page only and it works fine, gives me the current MyGames page each time. I suggest you open MyGames with the Inbox showing, then save as a shortcut with exactly the same name as the old one.
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '08 05:38
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    If you make a shortcut it will always go back to the same spot. I made a shortcut to MyGames page only and it works fine, gives me the current MyGames page each time. I suggest you open MyGames with the Inbox showing, then save as a shortcut with exactly the same name as the old one.
    It seems to have worked,thank you. I am not sure why it started as I have had the shortcut for a long time now but if it happens again I will keep you all posted.
    Thanks again,
    Jim Mc

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree