1. Joined
    12 Apr '07
    Moves
    09 May '14 03:14
    Using an Apple, I keep offering a draw but it never says 'opponent's decision' always 'waiting' - any reason my draw offer is not getting made?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 May '14 09:16
    Originally posted by Nickf
    Using an Apple, I keep offering a draw but it never says 'opponent's decision' always 'waiting' - any reason my draw offer is not getting made?
    Probably your draw offer works fine, it is just that they don't do the "opponents decision" flag anymore.

If you want to check challenge me to an unrated game and offer a draw and I will tell you if I see your offer.
  3. Subscribervendaonline
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    12 May '14 12:58
    Originally posted by Nickf
    1.Click the offer draw button
    2.Make a move.
    A message should appear "a draw will be offered with this move"
    3.Submit the move.
    In your OPPONENTS inbox instead of of saying my move it'll say my decision in a different colour.
    It's them up to your opponent.If he agrees it'll say game drawn in red in your games folder.If he refuses the draw he'll make a move as normal.
    You can offer a draw as many times as you wish during a game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree