no title

no title

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
05 Feb 15

My game "box" just got stuck - it seized up blank in the "submit move" mode. I can see the RH side, but nothng on the left

I use an iPad with Safari, so do not have the Firefox or Explorer options mentioned in FAQ. I have, however, logged out and closed the program, even rebooted the iPad twice, but every time I reopen RHP, it opens to the same situation.

Btw, on my other MS computer, it works just fine. So the problem lies with my iPad, and not with the site!

Any ideas?

Australia

Moves
05 Feb 15

Try using one of the alternative sites such as redhotchess.com and that should narrow it down.

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
05 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Kewpie
Try using one of the alternative sites such as redhotchess.com and that should narrow it down.
Thanks, Kewpie. Willtry that.

As you can see, I can navigate around the site and read other stuff, but the games page is still stuck.

Edit: Thanks, K, it worked!

Australia

Moves
05 Feb 15
1 edit

No idea why it should work, my non-programmer brain thinks your normal page must have picked up a bad cookie or something. Still, if it works, don't argue with it!