1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Sep '03 15:49
    A much requested 'my tournaments' button has been added to the tournament list view. Also, a remaining game count in round column has been added. This is updated approx. every 24hrs - so don't get concerned if they drift out by 1 or 2 games over the day..

-Russ

Oh, and I think I have nailed the 'my games' sorting order problem too. (Where returning to the site at a later date would reverse the sort order of the last sorted column). Let me know if you think this is still playing you up.

2. Amsterdam
    Moves
    24 Sep '03 20:43
    Originally posted by Russ
    A much requested 'my tournaments' button has been added to the tournament list view. Also, a remaining game count in round column has been added. This is updated approx. every 24hrs - so don't get concerned if they drift out by 1 or 2 games over the day..

-Russ

Oh, and I think I have nailed the 'my games' sorting order problem too. (Where returning ...[text shortened]... ort order of the last sorted column). Let me know if you think this is still playing you up.

Thanks again Russ, really great, I never knew that I was in 13 tournaments!😕

And the sorting problem is gone now, thanks for that too!!!😀

Olav
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '03 23:52

-Russ

Oh, and I think I have nailed the 'my games' sorting order problem too. (Where returning ...[text shortened]... ort order of the last sorted column). Let me know if you think this is still playing you up.

Absolutely marvellous Russ. This site just gets better and better and the 'my games' sorting order has been OK for some time.

BR's skeeter
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    25 Sep '03 02:52
    Makes me wonder what changes I missed before I joined the site...

I bet you older members were all playing on wood chess sets with printable text files that tell you the next move.

This site is the best.
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    25 Sep '03 03:21
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Makes me wonder what changes I missed before I joined the site...

I bet you older members were all playing on wood chess sets with printable text files that tell you the next move.

This site is the best.
    http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.redhotpawn.com

This link will take you back for a look.

regards, Marc
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Sep '03 08:35
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.redhotpawn.com

This link will take you back for a look.

regards, Marc
    From the 'mission statement' on the first homepage.

"Community
    The site is designed to help form a community of people who love to play chess - and allow players to compete with each other in friendly competition."

I think we succeeded there. 🙂

(I never get bored of using the 'way back machine.'😉

-Russ
  7. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    25 Sep '03 11:34

-Russ

On the My Tournaments bit, do you think we need to see what tourneys we`re not in any more. I`m only in one at the moment, but it shows all the other ones that basically i got my ass kicked in.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree