Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
09 Sep 15

Is there a way to delete all pm's at once instead of having to delete each one individually?
I've tried "select all" and nothing happens.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
10 Sep 15

Yes, something seems to have gone missing there during the spring update. This will be fixed next week - we have increased the period messages are stored recently (from 30 to 90 days), so this problem has suddenly become more noticeable.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
11 Sep 15

Originally posted by Russ
Yes, something seems to have gone missing there during the spring update. This will be fixed next week - we have increased the period messages are stored recently (from 30 to 90 days), so this problem has suddenly become more noticeable.
Cheers Russ

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
12 Sep 15

In a similar vein, how do you send the same message to multiple people?
I've tried copy and paste names into the recipients line, but I always get errors and end up copying the message and sending it to individuals.
I suppose it's something to do with commas and spaces

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
13 Sep 15

Ask GB, I'm sure he knows how. 😛

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
13 Sep 15

Originally posted by MontyMoose
Ask GB, I'm sure he knows how. 😛
Just managed to send a simultaneous message to 2 players but not sure how I did it.
Auto complete in the recipients box would be a good idea methinks.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
18 Sep 15

Originally posted by venda
Just managed to send a simultaneous message to 2 players but not sure how I did it.
Auto complete in the recipients box would be a good idea methinks.
Just add a comma between names.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
18 Sep 15

The delete selected messages option is functional again. Look for the checkbox next to the buttons below each message.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
21 Sep 15

Just add a comma between names.
Thanks Russ .It'd still be good to have auto complete as the smallest mistake in typing a name renders it invalid.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
21 Sep 15

The delete selected messages option is functional again. Look for the checkbox next to the buttons below each message.
Cheers.