1. Joined
    29 Oct '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '08 23:59
    Hello,

I am not a subscriber and consequently have a limit as to how many games I can play. How do I go about canceling a game when someone hasn't moved in such a long time?

It is really no big deal if I resign but if it isn't necessary then I would rather take that option.

Thanks for your time.

Best,

Acephalic
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '08 00:05
    Originally posted by Acephalic
    Hello,

I am not a subscriber and consequently have a limit as to how many games I can play. How do I go about canceling a game when someone hasn't moved in such a long time?

It is really no big deal if I resign but if it isn't necessary then I would rather take that option.

Thanks for your time.

Best,

Acephalic
    In your 'My Games' page [see icon on the left above] and in your list of games there should be a trashcan next to the game if less than 2 moves [each] have occurred. Click on that and poof it should disappear - there will be no rating adjustment in this case.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    26 Apr '08 00:17
    From looking at your games in progress, I guess that the game you are talking about is the one against GCJIT.

You have made the opening move and there have not been any other moves so there should be a trash can icon on your 'my games' page, as the previous poster has indicated.

Click it to delete the game. That should remove it with no change in your rating or game statistics. It will be as if the game didn't ever exist.
  4. Joined
    29 Oct '07
    Moves
    26 Apr '08 00:17
    Thank you very much - it worked perfectly.

Man I dig this site.
  5. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    26 Apr '08 02:20
    Originally posted by Acephalic

Man I dig this site.
    Cough up $30 American and you will like it even more. Unlimited games, clans, respect of your fellow members, and knowing you are supporting some good guys who run a great website. For about the price of a movie date it is well worth the money.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree