1. Standard memberdfm65
    The Godfather
    e8
    Moves
    23 Apr '03 05:02
    i play from my uni account, behind a firewall; how can i upload a photo for my profile?
  2. Steelers Country
    Moves
    23 Apr '03 05:26
    Originally posted by dfm65
    i play from my uni account, behind a firewall; how can i upload a photo for my profile?
    You cant do it here, but if you have a website (there are free ones at sites like geocities.com ) or you can ask a player to host your pic for you on there website.

If you would like I can host it for you, you just need to send a e-mail to me.
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    23 Apr '03 12:44
    normally at an university account you can create your own website under
    www.department.myuniversity.au/~user
    you put the picturefile under home/ and then public_html
    hope that this helps... (You haven an UNIX-account, no?)
    th
  4. Standard memberdfm65
    The Godfather
    e8
    Moves
    25 Apr '03 04:59
    Thanks Uncle and thire, i've got a site at geocities now. my photo isn't working yet, but i'm sure i'll be able to sort out the problem now...
    David
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    25 Apr '03 10:52
    Thanks Uncle and thire, i've got a site at geocities now. my photo isn't working yet, but i'm sure i'll be able to sort out the problem now...
    David
    I started a site at geocities, but was unable to link to images on that site. I have one now at angelfire.com, and it works just fine.
  6. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    25 Apr '03 11:38
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I started a site at geocities, but was unable to link to images on that site. I have one now at angelfire.com, and it works just fine.
    LOL Like your 'new' avatar... looks sort of familiar 😉

Rhymester
  7. Standard memberdfm65
    The Godfather
    e8
    Moves
    25 Apr '03 18:05
    Originally posted by rwingett
    thanks for that...my geocities images aren't working either. i'll try angelfire.com.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree