1. Joined
    29 May '15
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 22:08
    I am on Skype with a friend, and she just gave me her Red Hot Pawn name, and I put it into the search, but it says "no match found." The same thing happens when my friend is putting my name in (Georg0815). How can we find each other, so that we can play?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 22:221 edit
    Originally posted by Georg0815
    I am on Skype with a friend, and she just gave me her Red Hot Pawn name, and I put it into the search, but it says "no match found." The same thing happens when my friend is putting my name in (Georg0815). How can we find each other, so that we can play?
    issue solved?
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    18 Jan '16 14:34
    Originally posted by Georg0815
    One of the annoying things on rhp is the lack of auto complete on the search facility.
    You have to put the names in exactly including capitals and spaces or it gives the error.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 07:41
    Originally posted by venda
    One of the annoying things on rhp is the lack of auto complete on the search facility.
    You have to put the names in [b]exactly
    including capitals and spaces or it gives the error.[/b]
    Remember the old days when you dialled a number on the phone?
    Just one little mistake and you didn't get through.
    That really pee'ed me off.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 17:051 edit
    Originally posted by venda
    You have to put the names in [b]exactly including capitals and spaces or it gives the error.[/b]
    Not so about capitals. And you can search part names too - just no autocomplete.

edit : And autocomplete would of course be very desirable, I'll get it in at some point.
  6. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 20:31
    Originally posted by Russ
    Not so about capitals. And you can search part names too - just no autocomplete.

edit : And autocomplete would of course be very desirable, I'll get it in at some point.
    Cheers Russ.
    Perhaps it's just spaces then.
    I usually try it for clan searches.
    I assume the coding is the same.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree