1. DonationChessNut
    Lightly Salted...
    Moves
    15 Jul '03 22:16
    An idea: Instead of the 'Skip' button when playing out my moves I thought it would be helpful to be able to go into the My Games screen and click on a Skip button per game so that when I cycle through my games those do not come up. I like to move 1 time a day for some serious games and others I cycle through all day.

Another thought: How about being able to see who is Black / White in the My Games Screen. I think it would be nice to play out all of my games as White then go back and play out my games as Black. (Ties in with above)

Just food for thought. The Nut
  2. DonationChessNut
    Lightly Salted...
    Moves
    15 Jul '03 22:20
    By the way. I originally thought about asking to see what move number each game was on in the My Games screen...
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jul '03 00:43
    I second your iddea to known what is the games with Black / White colour and the move. One sugestion a black square in white the move and white square in black the move, two in one solution. A button option with "next white game" and "next black game" on the page where 'Skip' button is
  4. St. John's
    Moves
    22 Jul '03 15:05

An idea: Instead of the 'Skip' button when playing out my moves I thought it would be helpful to be able to go into the My Games screen and click on a Skip button per game so that when I cycle through my games those do not come up. I like to move 1 time a day for some serious games and others I cycle through all day.

Another thought: How about being able to see who is Black / White in ...[text shortened]... go back and play out my games as Black. (Ties in with above)

Just food for thought. The Nut
    Fabulous idea!!! I still play on a modem at home.....extremely slooow. Having to skip through several games over and over again gets to be frustrating....but then again I'm using 18th century technology 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree