1. Joined
    06 Apr '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '05 03:20
    I have some questions. First of all:

I am trying to set the time zone to MY time zone. But there is no option for it. It seems like times are in military times. Is there a way to set the time to normal US standard time for my time zone?

One more question: how do I see how much time I have left, or an opponent has left to move? I can see where it says the match is set at 1 day timeout, 3 day timeout, etc....but nowhere can I find where it says how much time is left before a timeout occurs.
  2. Standard memberAlcra
    Lazy Sod
    Everywhere
    Moves
    07 Apr '05 07:11
    Originally posted by PackerManDan
    I have some questions. First of all:

I am trying to set the time zone to MY time zone. But there is no option for it. It seems like times are in military times. Is there a way to set the time to normal US standard time for my time zone?

One more question: how do I see how much time I have left, or an opponent has left to move? I can see where it s ...[text shortened]... eout, etc....but nowhere can I find where it says how much time is left before a timeout occurs.
    Timezones:

My Settings -> My Time Zone.

And the settings are international GMT. GMT is the international standard, look it up and work it out from there.

3. Standard memberAlcra
    Lazy Sod
    Everywhere
    Moves
    07 Apr '05 07:12
    As for the last question, read the FAQ.
  4. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    07 Apr '05 13:33
    Originally posted by PackerManDan
    One more question: how do I see how much time I have left, or an opponent has left to move? I can see where it says the match is set at 1 day timeout, 3 day timeout, etc....but nowhere can I find where it says how much time is left before a timeout occurs.
    Go to "My Games" and click the "Info" link next to each game. You will get a picture of the board plus two little bars showing timebank and timeout settings.
  5. Joined
    06 Apr '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '05 14:42
    Originally posted by orfeo
    Go to "My Games" and click the "Info" link next to each game. You will get a picture of the board plus two little bars showing timebank and timeout settings.
    I have done that. It doesn't show how much time has elapsed. For instance: I am playing a game with a "1 day move timeout" setting. The last move in that game was made 6 or 7 hours ago. But it still just says "1 day timeout" it doesn't show how much time is left before the actual timeout occurs. Is there anyway to see this?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree